the ride

It had been almost 20 minutes and he still hadn't gotten us to the hospital yet. "Cmon, what fuck is taking so long? Huh?" I say still holding the switchblade to his throat.

He gulps and says "the closest hospital is 35 minutes away from where we are now, if you move your knife I can make it 20." He says looking hopeful i would do it. i loosened my grip and visibly think about if for a second "hm".

I look him in the face and shove the blade into his thigh without breaking eye contact. "Here's the deal. You're gonna get us there in 20 minutes no matter what or I will make this so much worse". He whimpers and groans in pain as I grind the blade into his leg until he agrees and pleads for me to take it out. "That's what I thought" I say pulling the blade out and wiping the blood off onto my jeans.

I close my blade but keep it in hand. I know enough not to put it away just yet. He holds his thigh with one hand and steers the car with his other hand. He's not going as fast as he said he was going to. I put my head back and say "come one man, ¡Andale, Andale!" He kicks up the car to 75 then 85. " 's better" I say looking back to check on Rayne. Shes still unconscious but she appears to be breathing fine. I turned back around to be met with a car coming straight at us. Fuck me.

----‐--------------------------------------------------------

So happy I went with this storyline instead of my other idea, I'm excited to see where this leads :)