It's not THAT hard

Spencers POV

God I fucking hate her. That teacher pisses me off. What's the big deal with my legs on the desk? It's not like im the one with a fucking camel toe hanging out. Jesus I wish I shoved her nose right into her brain. All of a sudden the door flew open. Great, who could this be. "Rayne?" I said a bit confused as to why she would follow me in here. She's giving me that cold glare again.

"Why did you do that?" She asked with a bit of a cold tone. I rolled my eyes. "If you came in here to ask if I'm sorry for doing that, I am... I'm sorry I didn't tear her eyes out of her head when I had the chance." She gave me a look that said are you for real right now? Oh shit, now she's looking at me like she cares? "What." I said in the most annoyed tone managable. "Nothing im just... Never mind." She turned to leave but I grabbed her wrist and turned her towards me and gave her a really tight hug. Wait... Shes hugging back? Should I tell her I like her? No, it's not the right time. I let go only to be met with teary eyes. "Hey, what's going on?" I said gently holding her cheek. She began to sob into my chest. Oh this poor broken girl. "My mom... She's always drunk... And.. And never there" she managed to say in between sobs. My heart....

Raynes POV

I can't believe I'm putting all this on her like that. What the fuck is wrong with me. Why did I tell her that. Stupid stupid stupid feelings. I pulled away from Spencer and wiped my eyes. "This... " I said waving my finger "never happened." I walked out of the bathroom and rejoined the class who was all waiting to hear from the nurse if Mrs. Greene was going to be ok. I sat there with my book in hand. I was reading when I heard a loud bang. Not like a gun but likes someone broke through a wall? Moments later Spencer walks in with her usual bored expression and with a bruised and bloody fist. We make eye contact but she breaks it first. God I want her....