Chapter 1 - See you next time cullens

Third person's POV

Third person's POV.

Renesmee family: Bella, Edward, Rosalie, Jasper, Alice, Emmet, Esme, And Carlisle will spend their last night in Forks to have a long and the last sweet moment with Renesmee.

They decided to hunt temporarily last to eat together with Renesmee, Renesmee's family went through the woods first, and Edward Stayed to be with his daughter, Renesmee. "Dad, you don't have to be on the hunt with me" Renesmee whined. "No it's fine I won't steal your food this time" Edward Shows his smirk while his hands are on the pockets of his jacket and slowly walk with Renesmee.

"I wish you were telling the truth because in the future I won't let you steal my food ever again" Renesmee remarks as she looks beyond the forests.

Edward laughs at his daughter's words. Their atmosphere is quite nostalgic and comfortable, On the other hand, Edward is saddened by leaving his daughter in Forks. "are you sure you'll stay in here?" Edward frowns with a hint of hope and expects his daughter to change her mind.

"Yes I am, Jacob is here Dad and Charlie And so as my friends, I am sorry but please understand" Renesmee answered her father showing her emotions through the words she delivered.

Edward Couldn't do anything about it but support his daughter "Of course, I understand. You have a life and I wouldn't force you to do something you hate by leaving them here" Edward reassure then sigh, finally looking at his daughter.

"Promise me to never lay on vulnerable people, I believe in you. But once we're not here we can't help you with anything." Edward is serious about this moment, knowing his daughter can be dangerous when she always consuming human blood and it began to worry him. Renesmee frowned at his Father by setting a pledge to her, "Of course, you already know I hate to hurt people" Renesmee knitted her eyebrows.

Edward Only Nods agrees with his daughter, he is just tense that she may not control her thirst, even though they practice a lot but he knee Renesmee is different than them. Both of them walk towards a dark forest to start the hunt, Renesmee Saw her mother a few meters away, in the forest waiting for them she smiled at the sight of her mother, Bella.

-

Renesmee Had fun at their hunt but it was messy. Her mouth was full of messy blood, and her clothes as she tries to wipe it off but Bella helped her by using a handkerchief. "I can't believe I'm leaving you here," Bella says while she wipes the blood off of Renesmee's mouth; Renesmee felt guilty For making her parents worried and sad. Bella noticed that expression. "It's fine I want you to do whatever you want, you are still In the coven even if we're apart, nothing can change that," Bella says then Hug her daughter with adoration.

"It is time for us to leave" Bella's words made Renesmee have an alternative, she tightly grabs her in instinct but not in a harsh grip "I want to go with you all" Renesmee pleaded to her, "I want that too but I am consider being a bad mother if I did," Bella smiled at her daughter. Renesmee shook her head in disagreement, she was about to say something but cut off. "Renesmee I know you have Friends in here, Jacob, Charlie then Sue. I want you to be happy in here and I can't take that away from you because you're my daughter" Bella Stroke Renesmee's cheek.

Renesmee let out a cry at her mother face to face, "I know mamà. I promise I'll go to Alaska soon as possible" Renesmee says tearing up.
"Don't rush, we had more time than the humans so treasure it"

Edward overheard Bella and Renesmee's conversation and decided to join them. He made his way to them and rest his Arm on Bella's Waist as always. Bella Looks up to see Edward Crooked smirk at her, still having butterflies in her.

"This is the Last Chance, Do you still want to stay?" Bella's worried about her decision but at the same time Supports her.

Renesmee sighed, they give her a little time to think about it. "I-Ill stays" Renesmee hesitates but In her heart, she wants to talk to her friends and take care of Charlie.