Chapter 5 - Caught

Renesmee's PovI am loving the thrill of the wind that flows to my hair and my face I am enjoying it a lot But I shouldn't enjoy this much

Renesmee's Pov
I am loving the thrill of the wind that flows to my hair and my face I am enjoying it a lot But I shouldn't enjoy this much. I should think about my family, the family I couldn't see anymore, but had to wait until another decade.

My emotion turns into sorrow, my heartache hurts must be because of my Family's departure. I have to wait for 100 years to see them again, now I am starting to hate The power of being a vampire. I was too busy to think about them until I am too dazed that I didn't focus on the road. I didn't see the Rock That was laying on the side road.

The Jacob's motor Wreck, I have to write an apology letter to him. I didn't notice that I hit my head on the Big Rock too. I hate Rocks!
The rock split Up because of me And My Vision started to Blur a little. I look to my left and right-thinking it was familiar but no, I am in the middle of nowhere. Any second I could lose consciousness but these made me realize that I am still part of a mortal.

A moving shadow Took Over My Body in front of me I look up slowly and to see a wolf approach me at first I thought it was Jacob but no the Fur is black and brown mixed in color but is huge like sam more like a large size. I didn't have the energy to move my arms my head is still throbbing I surrender, my eyes started to close until the darkness welcome me.

~

Jacob's Pov

Why The hell did I do that? She wasn't Ready! I am Stupid to be Straight forward, my stupid ass thought I could make it faster but I was jealous that someone touch her first than me. She took my bike but it doesn't matter, What if something happens to her? I walk back and forth to my living room and my dad was in the kitchen connecting to our living room "Why the hell did you do that?" My dad Ask made me snap out of my trance "I was.....Jealous And then made my move on her so I can get to be with her as her boyfriend" Dad hummed understanding my situation "But I guess it failed" I Glare at My dad For saying that but he's stating the truth. That only makes me a failure and I push too hard to her.

"I should go Check out of her house see if she's already there I'll explain to her" My Dad nodded and I walk out of the House and then I see Seth resting his back on my house panel "Hey jake I saw what happens, What's up?" Seth, I can see in his facial expressions that he is concerned about what's going on. More like concerned about Nessie I roll my eyes at him "Doesn't matter mind your own business" I snap at him towering him over.

"I was Just Asking What's wrong with that?" Seth Changed into a Brave shifter Over the past few years for no reason but He should Mind his business "You don't know what's wrong? I'll spit it out for you. Stay Away From Nessie! Keep your fingers off of her if you can't better start training I guess" I Boom Using My Ability as my birth Right Alpha to him which he pretty much Submitted.

I saw the boys and sam coming our Way "Jake" Sam Says and I just look at him. After That day when I disbanded from their tribe then Came back to Sam Territory because my Family and friends are there, living for many years now. I know they couldn't leave this Land So I decided to stay But I will not Obey On Sam's words. The Boys Look over to Seth who was still bowing at me
"Is This about Renesmee?" Sam asks and I just ignore him "Jake Your Girl Has to be put on a Leash," They Laugh Along with James, He got here A few months ago Hot-Headed, we all are. Now he thinks he can fool around at my Land. I glare at him "What You Say?" Right Now I am In Front Of Him, "I Dare you to say that again" Forming My Hand Into a Fist so ready to punch him so much anger in me that my nails started to dig in my palms.

James Didn't say anything about it but Bow and they all got quiet "Jacob! Don't You use that to my Pack Get your own" Sam says I didn't look away from James "It's My Nessie his talking about Not some Random Girl" I Said, Still Angry "I Know That, Give A boy a chance he doesn't know what mate is" Sam Replies I am having a second thoughts about whether I'll beat the shit out of his Boy or not "Teach Your mutt To respect At Alphas, Sam" I Finally walk away. I have more important to do than to give them my precious time.

"Sooner you'll be the one to lead them as an alpha, Jacob" I didn't look back but headed to my bike to Talk to Renesmee at Cullen's house.

Sam's Knowledge of my decision and understanding But he won't let me go for good.

~

Renesmee's Pov

My head is Light Headed Right now Thankfully not that worst, perks of being a vampire I guess. I slowly open my eyes and see around me that I am in another stranger's room I look around more at my surrounding. How can I be that careless? Someone took me And most of all the room is filled with a Dirty Smell that reminds me of The wolves, shapeshifters. I felt my lips were sealed by Clothing, who Does this?? It's Useless.

But the Room isn't familiar to me. I stood up gracefully And approach the simple window, I slowly pushed the curtain to see big Douglas fir trees. Certainly, the window is useless to look at this view it's only covered by trees. My ears pick up A Mumbling from the door I Got Anxiety I hurriedly Tried to open the Window without breaking it. I need to escape from this house I tried to be careful but it wouldn't. It's had a lock.

I Could Break-out, I was about to swing my Elbow to smash the Glass but I stop when I heard faint Footsteps coming towards me. I tried to think of A smart way if I break out and this is the place of wolves then that means there are a lot of wolves out there that can kill me, I can't outrun them they were fast too.

I Immediately go Back to Where I was laying lately and pretend to sleep for now.

I heard the door swing open and I can tell That there were two wolves, Can tell the intense smells, Ugh. I Can Feel my eyeBrows twitch at the smell But whatever maybe I can get used to it.

"I know you're awake so get up" His voice is so strong and a Bit Deep too but I'm more focused on his tone sounds annoying.

I Open My eyes and met the one who spoke in that euphonic Deep voice, A Teenage shapeshifter who Looks The Same age as Seth he had chestnut hair color. But He looked at me as if in disgust And Hatred it reminds me of Sam's pack when they look at me but now they're here for me? To kill me? I swiftly remove the clothing from my mouth "Where am I? Who are you?!" My voice started to sound Panicked as I think of them killing me to shreds. I am not ready to go headless and burn!

"Hey, Easy there were not going to kill you" I heard a feminine voice and flew my eyes to look who belongs to then I saw another Teenage girl she's tall perks of being a werewolf she had Auburn hair color and to my surprise, they're not tan, all shapeshifters were tan. Again with the hateful tone from her, this is just proof that all innocents vampire were treated unfairly. Her eyes burned at me with full hatred in her and the same with the other person with her.

I furrowed at their hatred attitudes toward me, They wish they could see me In fear But no I wouldn't give them satisfaction.
"That's not the right answer. Where am I?" I almost snarl at them but who cares about it?
"Stop Being So Defensive Leech we're just going to ask you then Let you go..." Says the wolf girl. I can tell she's lying at the end. They're wolves they wouldn't let outsiders go, a vampire such as me has a low chance to get out. Zero, Oh Bollocks.