Chapter 3 - Craving

"C'mon," Jacob Walked away

"C'mon," Jacob Walked away. Again Confused about where we are going. "Where to?" I keep up my pace but he's fast even though We're just walking. I guess it's a wolf thing.

"To Carver's Cafe," He answered without looking back, and Hop on his motorcycle I humm Reckoning whether to agree, but Jacob saw my Expression before I refuse.

"Yes, you're coming with me and Don't avoid me anymore." I chuckle at his words but Force.

"That's hilarious I don't." I felt my lips twitching but needed to lie to him. I don't want it to be obvious that I was avoiding him for a few days. "Your mouth is twitching this time, It's the way you lie. I knew you already Nessie." He stated and waited for me to hop in too.

I just glared at him but eventually gave up the attitude "Ok but I haven't been there before." I said as I Hop-On his Motorcycle. He handed me his Helmet,  confused by his action "You're not going to wear this?" I asked.

"No, your safety comes first" He answered And Started his Engine I blush at his reply "ok, whatever you say so" I mumbled feeling my cheeks Red a little.
I can't help but smile like a fool at his back while putting my hands on Jacob's waist. This is the reason why I avoided him.

~~~

After The Peace Ride, we arrived at the cafe already it was not a bad cafe yet It was simple. Jacob opens the Door For I say my thanks to him Without hesitation, I walk in, and this is indeed my mom's favorite Diner before when she was only 16 years old.

I looked around in amusement without missing a glance at every corner of the Cafe. We both sat down and Just by that a waiter came to us "Anything you Like?" The waiter is a young teen girl who has a black jet hair color and snow skin tone, she smiled kindly at us, returning my smile at her then turned to Jacob.

"Jacob I don't know what they're serving here, so can you at least help me choose?" I Whisper Only for him to hear He Slightly nods at me and turns to the waitress. I trust Jacob when it comes to choosing my meal, he always knew my favorites and all kind of things and I'm glad to see that side of him. The Waiter Writes everything down on her Small notes and Walk To the counter.
To be honest, being with Jacob makes my heart warm and filled with unknown feelings the time when I am mature gives me an impression of him, a different impression than before the only thing I consider him as my brother and a best friend but it all changes when I shifted my eyes to his far more beautiful face. His eyes were sparkling on my point of view, his Arms popping out of veins - which I weirdly find...Hot And trailing down my eyes to his tremendous abs. Just By that thought, I can mentally feel drooling over that thought I snap out of my sense when I felt my Hand Touching a Hot Hand from Jacob I gulped. I just literary thought that absurd images in my head and Now His Hot Hands visible veins "What are you thinking about?" His Rich Voice Made me Shudder slightly and pull my hand away to prevent me even more from Arousal towards him, he notice my actions and furrowed my hand but quickly go to normal like it never happened "Just Thinking about Mom" I mentally beg forgiveness to my mom for using her as an excuse for my Dirty Mind, I felt guilty And Bad. I wish I can face-palming myself.

"They're ok don't worry" Jacob reassures me, being a mate it's like it's his Que to comfort me every single time and day - which I like all the time.

I Nod At him in response then the same waiter earlier came with the food we ordered and sees the food was my favorite gotta thanks, Jacob later. But my favorite was Blood slightly got disappointed without blood in this perfect breakfast, Still, if someone sees me drinking blood is indeed dangerous. "You don't like it?" I fixed my senses and give my full attention to Jacob, by that time the waiter is gone.

"No no I like it, thank you" I muttered, He believed without breaking a sweat and We Began to Dig In But Can't help but felt like missing something and I know what it is. Blood, Blood Makes me Full Stomach in an instant I miss the taste of the blood but not through the human neck but in blood bags, the only problem is that I crave it more than the normal vampire.

They tend to control it for years, most of them were able to control it and some couldn't they call themselves brutes - brutes were a Kind of Vampires who couldn't control hunger Even if they tried years of practice but couldn't it's like it's in their venom. Brutes are different than others, Newborn Had strengths, and couldn't control hunger either but they eventually controlled it easily in a few years.

Older Vampires can Choose to become vegetarian And Some Eat Humans in their comfortable ways. On their Perspective.

To Be honest, I thought to myself that maybe I am a brute, I can't control my hunger even though I ate Elks All the time and couldn't contain the hunger until I was about to die Back then when I keep Vegetarian methods like my Family. So that's why I keep drinking Blood Through Blood bags since I grimace seeing myself Eating A human neck it's disturbing for me enough.

A Couple of Minutes after Eating, We Ate faster than humans so it only took us a few moments to devour. "Let's go Visit Your father Billy"