Chapter 4 - Confused feelings

We decided to spend the rest of the day in Jacob's house Since His Father, billy Loved to hang out with me must be because I'm his son's mate and he knew that I and Jacob were just a friend, nothing more. They Understood me and That is why I like black families they act out of kindness. Currently, we're in Jacob's living room watching 'an interview with The vampire' which I find a little ridiculous but at the same time, it's accurate. The movie Finally ended that it only shows the end credits. "I Can't believe they'll do that to the Newborn And A child Vampire" I exclaimed as I imagine their Situation if it was me. I shudder at that thought Jacob Laugh At My Reaction "It wouldn't happen to you because you can't burn in the sunlight" He stated and I scoffed at him.

"It's even more ridiculous that I. a vampire can't burn on the sunlight but Shine like a disco" I Laughed at my Remark.

"Yes It is" he teases I Playfully Slap My hand against his biceps and He just shows his goofy Smiles.

He turned off the Tv in front of us and abruptly Stand up "Where are you going?" I ask As I stand Up too, I Just Want to stay with him a little it's weird either.
"Take a shower why?" He asked At my sudden worried Tone, 'oh' I mouthed but Can't Shrug the feeling of clinging right now it's frustrating "Okay I'll just Wait for you" I sounded so Hesitated, luckily He nodded and Walk away to take a quick shower.

I sit back on the couch with a light bounce and the boredom came immediately. I Heard A footstep coming towards the door I looked to the side and to see it was Seth he's still had a cute baby face that I wanted to pinch.

I stood up when he Open his arms to me and Accepted the hug "I Miss you Renesmee We haven't seen each other for a few days now" He Says as we let go of the hug "I know sorry" I let out a sigh thinking about the reason why I haven't visit here because of Jacob "No, it's ok although I don't know the reason why care to Explain it miss?" His voice is calmer And Concern is noticeable in his Tone I am lucky to have a friend like him.

"It Wasn't that important" I shrug and avoided his stares "Your lying" he Smug he's look gave me 'You're shitting me?' I rolled my eyes at him "Fine it was for my family, I gave them a time as the last Bonding before they fly out to Alaska" I Explain, shifting my eyes back and forth between his eyes trying to see if he believes my lie but since it's Seth. He believed my second lies, no doubt.

He hums Finally believing me "Where's Jake?" He asked I pointed to the Way where he went then Suddenly A Powerful voice Interrupted us came from outside "Seth! Patrol You And Jared" It sounded like Sam, Seth focused on the Voice till He Turned his Head back to me and gave me a sheepish smile.

"Sam is On an edge right now Maybe because Emily is About to Pop," He says rubbing his Neck "Then I better Get ready to See Their cute Child soon" we both exchange kind Smiled each other before he Goes Back to Sam to do his Patrol.

Jacob Shows up whilst Drying his hair using a clean towel "What Did Seth do to you?" His words made me confused "What do you mean? He did nothing" I casually
Reply to him "I Smell his scent And yours mix up" He Says as he Raised his Eyebrow as if suspicious. "Oh. That was because we hug why?" I Don't get why he's concerned about that. But Suddenly he glared at the way where Seth go "Why??" He asked Seriously this time His Jaw tightened In anger  "What do you mean why? Easy we were friends that's all" Wait why did I add the Last? It's not like I'm guilty.

"Well, in that case, let me hug you too" I eyed him Confused by his words coming out of that sexy mouth... "for what?" I yelled a little due to the fact of my...thoughts about him his eyes Made me want to meltdown eyeing me like a predator I keep my guard up as he Approaches me in a slow phase I felt My Goosebumps raise I started to Bite my Bottom Lip, He noticed it licking His lips preparing for a big impact for our relationship go In next steps. I look up when he looks down at me he leaned down at first I thought he was gonna kiss me But Put a quick peck on my right cheek I was startled by that but Got a little disappointed, to be honest.

"I'll just give you a Kiss on your check because I love it more than hugs" He lazily whispered to my ear that sending a shiver down my spine I gulped roughly but I knew he was just teasing me and that angered me I shove Him hard I felt Angry At him by Using His Twerp Face To Make me feel like this! I Hate The Feeling of This Unknown, I Hate it! "Don't you dare follow me" I turn around without looking back at him but he still follows me, well guess what I'm faster than him I left that living room using my Very own Ability And I sees The Other Shapeshifters in their area, all eyes on me still wearing hatred and suspicious of me? Did I forget to mention that they Only Showed kindness to My Family? I think I know why they're acting like that towards me. I ignored them as I stomp my foot enraged As I am Finally in Jacob's Garage Next to it was his Motor without hesitation I took his Motor since I didn't have an engine with me right now, so how about I'll destroy his precious Motor Harley sprint.

I hop in But just in time Jacob shows up he got pale when he knew my Plan I smirk at his expression and Kick The engine With full force and before I know it the Motor sped away. Damn, he sure indeed loves this thrill.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
RENESMEE CHOICESजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें