Chapter 2 - Finale

🎵 Lewis Capaldi - Before you go

Renesmee

All of my family approaches the treaty line to say goodbye to the shapeshifters they have been a good companion to us after that 'royals vampires'– a.k.a vulturi. although Aro keeps sending a letter to my father and my cool aunt Alice due to their gift.

About the shapeshifters. The tribe changed their personality towards my family, Sam Even Shook hands to my family with peace and respect as this may be the last to see each other which is sad for all of us, and Jacob has been here with me all the time as they finally say goodbye.

"I'll Call You, a phone call away," My mamà says As she kissed the back of my hand. I nodded. "I know" wrapping my arms around my mom on this twilight, full moon above us. I turned to my Father Edward hugging him. I can't get enough of this and then the rest of my family comes closer to us. "I will miss you guys" A tearful moment I had for the first time in my life.

"We Know," They all said at the same time. My Aunt Rosalie And uncle Emmett approached me with Brokenhearted expressions on their face. "I'm sorry Renesmee, we're leaving but I'll promise you we will see each other again, no matter what." If Rosalie was a human she can let out a tear from her eyes at this moment. "I already knew that so don't worry about me. I always look upon you." I felt my eyes burn and my tears slid down my cheeks, it didn't surprise me because I knew I will cry more at their departure. Aunt Rose Couldn't take it anymore and hugged me as if we were unable to see each other again. I felt her dead heart heavyweight with Sadness. I still remember the first time she saw me and I saw her, she created a bond between us and I already knew that she is the first person to Care for me.

Well, at that time my mother was still in the process of turning into a newborn so yes she's the first thing that made me feel better, she's the reason I wasn't in a pit of Darkness than I should have been since I am a Half immortal that makes me a Mistake child But no, not in the Cullen's family...

Then All of Cullen's Group hugs me, especially Alice excited to Hug. "Now you're going to crush her, don't forget she's still half Human," Rosalie says to The members of Cullen. "I can handle it fine, and since this was a way of goodbyes." They let out an aww in unison I shook my head at them.

"it's ok I Will Visit or Even Live there soon" I reassure them, To stop Their worries and they hum in agreement. "It's A goodbye then." Emmet Frown At His words and it was the first time he had been not Excited to Leave House. I Nod At him and gave a smile on my face. "Oh! I Almost Forgot!" Alice exclaimed and giggled at the end and took out a Medium Present, it comes with Cute ribbons. I wish it was not another dress, I still have plenty of Dresses I didn't wear she Gave me.

Alice Saw My Expression. "It's Not A Dress I promise you" She swore, it would lift My spirit if it was a bit different than I received before. I opened it immediately and to my surprise, it was indeed different It was the first time I Ever received a normal Gift, not such an expensive one, A journal which I like but at the same time it was weird.

I look at her with a sheepish smile and confusion about why this. "It's for your life, write everything about your upcoming New life without us, Spoil us In 50 Years or so. I've existed for many years from now and I am still happy even though I came from the asylum" Alice's Words made my Heart flutter.

"Thank you for the Gift" I Hug-Her with Love And she Happily Accepted, "Call us If You Need anything."

"Of course, You and Jasper" I both look at them "Be careful Out there." I Finally let out my Finale Words for them, and they Chuckle At my Sentence I raised my eyebrow and smiled at their Laughs "Silly We're Vampires," Alice Says "And Yes, Don't worry we were destined to live on Forever" Jasper Added.

I chuckled and nodded Along Agreeing with his Words behind Significant. Jacob Put his Hand On my shoulder I lean on him and smiled in contentment.
"We will Miss you Renesmee," Carlisle Says with a Sad smile, But Esme Bright Him On his way, they look at each other with love and adoration, Now that I witness it, I want that too. The Love that can give you Happiness and protection I am so interested to feel that.

"Me too," Carlisle and Esme smiled at me, and they Both go into their car as they Stick each other.

-

All Of them are Gone one by one As I only Look At their Back Car swiftly Gone in a second. I felt Eyes On my back and felt curious as to who is it. I look back to see Jacob Looking at me with Worries, I smiled sheepishly at him "Hi" I moved forward to him To Stand Beside him I found it Happy To be near him and decrease my negative emotions only into Positive ones.

"You're brave, more fearless than I thought you are" I frown at his words, confused.