Mystery Rock

It was a nice summer day and the three kids decided to go and have fun. As they got to a shaded part of the forest after a while they decided to rest. "Hey Ace Sabo, look at this!" Luffy said with a rock in his hand. Ace and Sabo turned and looked at Luffy. Sabo got up to get a closer view as Ace just kinda brushed it off. "Oh wow this is a cool rock, where did u find it? Sabo said after a minute. Luffy stopped looking at Ace and pointed "It was right over there". Sabo looked over "hm interesting I've never seen such a thing. Wonder where it came from". Ace who also started to grow curious joined the other two boys. "It actually is kinda cool I guess" Ace said with his mean-ish tone. "Maybe it came from the sea and ended up here" said Luffy with a big grin on his face. "Yea right, how did it get all the way up here then? Explain that" Ace said but he was also curious.

Sabo looked to be thinking when the two were trying to figure it out by saying a bunch of possibilities. They all ended up getting bored of sitting thinking. They decided to keep the rock and went on with their day. It was now turning night and the three had just finished training. They started to head home for the night since they all were kinda tired after the long day. The kids ended up getting to their little tree house sitting on their beds talking. "What do we do with this rock?" Luffy said right as he started to yawn. "We already agreed to keep it what else are we gonna need to do with it? Asked Sabo confused on why luffy said that. Ace layer down in his bed and said "We can talk tomorrow let's sleep".

The three boys fell asleep right after Sabo set the rock on the tiny shelf. A bright light lit the room that didn't seem to wake the boys. In the morning Ace woke up. He seemed confused and started to look around. He started to shake Sabo to wake him "Sabo. Sabo. Sabo! Wake up". Sabo woke up with a groan "What.." Sabo said drowsy. "Were not in the tree house any more idiot!" Ace said in a worried tone. Sabo shot up at hearing that looking around. "Whoa, wait where are we!" Sabo said with a hint of fear in his tone. Luffy woke up to the others yelling. "What with all the noise" Luffy said rubbing his eyes.

After all three were awake they decided to look around a bit. This definitely isn't Goa Kingdom. They got to the shore and saw a big ship which they guess was a pirate ship from the looks. "Whoa cool!" Luffy yelled out excitedly. Ace pushed Luffy down as him and Sabo hid in a bush. "There's someone there" Ace said to Luffy. "Pay attention next time" Sabo added in.

"We should go they-" Sabo started to say. Luffy shouted "hey there flag has my hat on it!" Pointing at it. Ace glared at Luffy "shhh!". The pirates got onto their ship so the coast was clear for the boys to run. Sabo said they should try and figure out where they were and avoid the pirates. After that the three went back to looking around.

||Haha ima end it here sorry I ended it this way and hope u enjoyed.||
Words used 593.