Zoro

|I apologize how if I get things wrong on how they joined the crew. I haven't got good memory. But enjoy|

3rd person POV
Zoro sits and starts "It all started when I was tied up and forced to wait for a month". "what why?" Luffy asks. "Well I disobeyed this marine guy or whatever and he well yea" Zoro tells him. "And at the time Zoro was a bounty hunter" Nami adds. "What, then why is he on your crew?" Sabo asks. "If Luffy chooses you, you have no choice but to join" the strawhats say in unison. Ussop and Nami shakes their head in disappointment. Ace and Sabo smile and nod and say "yea that sounds like Lu".

"Well it was almost a month and then Luffy and this kid show up" Zoro starts again. "This little girl made rice balls and came to give me them. I refused and told her to leave before she was caught" he continues. "Wait was she the kid that showed up with Luffy?" Franky asks. "Hm? What no she was a girl I helped from in the town" Zoro replied. "But unfortunately she was caught and then the marine took the rice balls and took a bite; they were made with sugar and so he stomped them and threw her out" Zoro start again. "And after that Luffy shows up" "he asked me to join him and I refused and I told him about me being there for a month then I was to be free; he left"

(I dont rememberthis part good so sorry!!) "I don't remember how this happened but he angered the one marine and came back for me telling me that they were never gonna honor our deal" "he tried to get me out but just tightened it more. I told him if I had my swords I could cut it" he says and drinks some sake. "And mind I say the marines were there but Luffy grabbed the one in 'charge' and ran off" as Zoro says that the strawhats laugh. Zoro sighs "he came back with the swords and then we fought the marines and yes I was very shocked at his powers" he finishes. (Welp I'm lazy so ima just not gonna go into detail on that part)

"We went to a restaurant since I was starved and all but he ended up eating 3 times more than me" Zoro says a little annoyed. "The marines then came in and told us thanks for beating there captain and then said we should leave" "they asked Coby if he was with us and then Luffy stared to insult him and Coby punched him" "after we were getting to the boat I asked if he had a pirate ship but he did not" "and that's how I joined the crew" Zoro ends his story. "Wow that is an interesting story" said Sabo. "Yea actually now that I think about you've never told us about how you really joined the crew" Nami says.

"Eh yea why moss head" said Sanji. "Well idiotic love cook you've never asked before!" Zoro says getting up to challenge Sanji. "What was that moss head!" Sanji leans in about to fight. "I called you an idiotic love cook wanna fight" Zoro says also leaning in. A fight between the two then broke out. Nami gets up really ticked off and punches them yelling at them to stop. As they both lay there gripping their heads Sanji says "ah yes Nami-Swan anything for you!~". Zoro responds by saying "you witch.."

|Okay welp um gonna be done for this part. I hope you don't mind the amount of laziness in it but eh. Oh and also for the next part should I do Nami on just when they defeated Buggy or should it be her whole story from Buggy to her home town. I also thought maybe she will just go after Sanji but idk. Plz tell me what I should do it'll be a big help. And also the last few parts have not been checked for grammar so sorry.

Words: 690