Nami

||ok I thought about it for a while and decided to just have it where Nami joins. It will only be the Buggy part. If you want the Arlong one please TELL ME. But enjoy!||

3rd Person POV
Nami sits up "Well i guess I'm next?" She asks. Before anyone could answer she speaks again "I met Luffy when I was stealing a map from Buggy". "Who's Bu..ggy?" Luffy asks. "He's a pirate from the East Blue that looks like a clown" she responds. "He also acts like one" Zoro mutters. Ussop, Chopper and Nami snicker. "Yes, he acts like one also" she adds. "Oh ok!" ASL says.

"But I had stolen a map form him and was being tracked down. I then ran into Luffy and had him.... take the blame.." Nami finishes mumbling fast. "Hm?" Ace asks. "Nothing!" Nami yells. Zoro rolls his eyes and leans back on the mast. "Well Luffy had gotten caught and I had 'joined' Buggy and his crew" she says.

After a long story of telling how they escaped later

"So you betrayed Luffy is what your saying" Ace says with a serious tone. "Well I mean we weren't friends or anything" Nami tells him. "Still he put his trust in you and you betrayed him" He says. "I still sided with him in the end!" Nami says losing her patience. "But to continue we ended up leaving and I was the new navigator! Well the first one. After some time we ended up meeting Usopp at the edge of the shore at his island" she finishes.

"Whoa I sound so strong! Shishishi" Luffy says. "Lu that was said a while ago why didn't you say anything when Ace did" Sabo asks. "Eh? Oh I don't know shishishi" Luffy says. "Typical Luffy" Ace says. "Luffy really hasn't changed..." the strawhats say.

||ok I'm sorry this is short and all but I wanted to get something out for you guys. I also don't remember much of what happened in this ARk so sorry if it is not what happened. I hope you enjoyed though have a good day or night.||

Words- 359