Meeting

||Ima start switching views i tried to stick with 3rd person but i couldn't sorry. ||
3rd person
The three boys were walking for what seemed to be hours. They decided to take a break and sat down. After a while of talking they hear loud talking which kinda sounded like Luffy. The voice seemed deeper/older though. They got up and got ready to fight. Then 4 people came out of the trees.

"Sanji I'm hungry!..." One of them said right as they were coming out. Ace was first to attack going for the one with green hair. He missed. The green haired man pulled out one of his swords and put it at the throat of Ace. Luffy and Sabo came running forward to attack. "Ace!" The two boys yelled. The swordsman put his weapon down "Did you just say Ace?".

The one that sounded like Luffy seemed to be in shock. Another one came out of the trees as Luffy and Sabo hit the swordsman. "Luffy wait up.." said a scared looking long nosed guy. Luffy looked at the man confused and was pushed down by the guy with blond hair. "How do you know my name!" Luffy declared. The swordsman looked angry that he got hit. "Your saying your our shity captain?" The blond said as he blew smoke out of his mouth. Luffy looked even more confused as he tried to get away. "Let us go!" Luffy started yelling. Sabo was being held by a angry looking man "Shut up kid" the guy said. The guy that sounded like Luffy even looked like him AND had the same hat. Ace who also struggled yelled "let us go you filthy pirates! I'm gonna kill you!". The swordsman snickered "yea sure~ try" he said in a sarcastic tone. The long nosed guy looked as confused as the rest just stuck in shock.

Luffy finally turned and yelled at the guy who looked like him "hey you! stop copying me!". The guy finally snapped out of it and grabbed Luffy. He starts laughing "I am the Monkey D Luffy and you also seem to be me?". Luffy looked shocked "no you liar!!" He said as he tried to get away. "Prove it then" Sabo said. Older 'Luffy' smiled and then said "gum gum. Pistol!" And then threw a punch that hit a tree and broke it. "Is that proof enough?" He said as his arm came flying back. Luffy stopped trying to get away and just looked shocked. "That is the Luffy and there's your proof" said the swordsman.

"Hm you could just have the same fruit" Ace seemed to have sat up. "There is never two of the same fruit don't you know?" Said the blond. "He's right Ace I think that might just be older Luffy" Sabo said. Older Luffy sat Luffy down and walked over to Ace. He just looked at him for a second which made him feel a little uncomfortable. "What are you looking at" Ace said looking angry.

Luffys pov
I bend down and hug him I never thought I would ever see him again. I didn't realize but I started to cry. Ace looked at me like he didn't know how to feel. "Why the he'll are you crying!" Ace finally said trying to push me away. I start to laugh and let him go. "Sorry it's just-" I was interrupted by Zoro putting his hand over my mouth. He shook his head and I understood. He didn't want me to tell Ace he's dead.

Mini me ran at me and tried to use gum gum pistol but failed. I turn to look at him "was I really that bad?". "Yes you are" Sabo said. Usopp said "h-hey guys I think w-we should head back i-its getting d-dark.." as he was looking around ready for something to attack. "Yes I agree Nami and Robin must be so scared without me" sanji said with hearts in his eyes. "I guess" zoro says. "OK well it's settled we're going back to the ship!" I say as I point at the direction of it. I start walking to the ship and notice Ace, Sabo, and little me aren't following. "Come on guys this definitely isn't Goa Kingdom anymore" I say to them. "Yea it's the new world the most dangerous place ever!" Usopp says looking around for danger.

They whisper to each other and then look back at us. "Fine but only because we don't know where we are" Ace said looking like he didn't wanna go. "Yay you will be able to meet my whole crew!" I say as I give them a big smile and start walking back.

||oof this is so bad sorry! Tell me if you want more and you could even give me ideas if you would like. Also tell me what to do to improve it to fit your standards have a nice day or night.||
Words used 834