The crew (pt 1)

||Haha sorry this took forever I got busy||

P!Luffy POV
We walled for a while it felt like forever though. I just wanted to meet the crew. "Are we there yet" I finally blurted out. "For the last time NO! Stop asking kid" said the blond. I stick my tongue out at him.

I turn to face Ace and Sabo who seem to be whispering to each other. I walk over and ask "whatca talking about". They seem to jump a little but as they see me they calm. "Nothing much" Ace says. Sabo nudges Ace and says "were a bit skeptical about going on this ship". I look confused "why? It's just me" I say. "Idiot you really belive that!" Said Ace looking a little annoyed. "Well yes he's just like me just older" I say back. "I belive it I'm just worried that Luffys changed" says Sabo.

"Yo were here" the swordsman says as he looks at us. "Ooo it's so cool!" I say. Ace and Sabo look like they are thinking the same thing. "Oi Nami were back!" Older me said as he waves his hands in the air. We climb aboard the ship and the orange hair girl walks up. "Luffy who are these kids and why do they look like you, Sabo, an-" she stops mid word.

P!Sabo
I can tell by the way she stopped and how the others reacted earlier somethings wrong. And it relates to Ace. A racoon-dog looking this walks out and asks "kids?". "Whoa so cool" Luffy said as he starts to touch it "it talks!". Ace sighs. "Well Luffy who are these kids?" The orange haired girl asks. Luffy looks over and says "oh this is past me, Sabo, and.. Ace...". He seems to have a sad tone when he said Ace.

"Pst Ace" I whisper. "Hm yea" he whispers back looking at me. "Don't you think something it wrong. Like every time you come up they act weird". "Yea I noticed that also" he responds. "Should we ask them about it?" I ask. "I guess and if they don't answer then we can just figure it out ourselves" he answers back. "Yea, but should we tell Luffy also?" I ask. "No not now he'll probably mess it all up knowing him". "OK lets ask" I finally say.

"Hey Luffy your back" a guy who looks a bit like me says. "Oo hey Sabo!" Older Luffy says as he stretches his arm and pulls him over. Ace nudges me and whispers "it seems your also here". I nod. We go walk up to older Luffy as he calls us over. "Sabo look it's younger us!" Older Luffy says to him. "Yo" the three of us say. His face seems to drop as he seems to get lost in thought.

"How'd you get that scar?" Luffy asks. Older Luffy hugs older me and whispers something in his ear. That seemed to have calmed him down and he said "Hello". He seems to have ignored Luffys question. Luffy seemed a little mad and yells "Hey I asked you a question!". "Haha so impatient. I got it in an accident" Older me responds.

Luffy breaks the awkwardness and says "how about you meet my crew!"

Luffys POV
I call my crew to the deck so they could meet past me and my brothers. After a bit everyone is on the deck. They all seem to notice the small boys next to me and but don't say anything. "Now that everyone's here I want you gu-" I stop as I notice Law and Jimbei aren't here. "Where's Law and Jimbei?" I ask. "Oh Jimbei is getting Law since he left to explore" Choper answers me.

After everyone got here I said "this is past me" I point to little me. "And this is past Sabo and Ace" I point to little Sabo and Ace. "How is that possible?" Robin asks. "Shishishi no clue!" I just smile. Before anyone could say anything I said "this is my crew" I point at them.

3rd person
"Hey I'm Nami the navigator!" Nami introduces herself first. Sanji swoons over her he then says "I'm Sanji the cook". "I-i.. I'm the great captain Usopp!" Usopp introduces himself with a hint of fear in his voice. "I'm Zoro.." zoro introduces himself. "What do you do?" Sabo asks. "He's my second in command also the swordsman" future Luffy answers. Ace and Sabo nod their head in acceptance thinking 'he's quite strong'. "Yohoho I'm Brook the ships musician!" Brook introduces himself. "Yoh I'm the super Franky!!" Franky introduces herself next doing his signature move. "Omg it's a robot!" Luffy says. "I'm a cyborg" Franky corrects him.

"Hello I'm Robin I'm the crews archeologist nice to meet you" said Robin as she gave a small smile. "So polite" Sabo said with a bit of interest in his voice. Robin noticed this and said "Curious?". That spooked Sabo 'how the hell was I that obvious?' He wondered. Sabo blurted out "pft no!" And looked away embarrassed. Robin just simply giggled. "Well it seems to be my turn" Choper says. "I'm choper the shi-". he was interrupted by Luffy saying "the racoon-dog can talk and its not just a pet!? Cool!" He then jumped up and down. "I'm not a rocoon! Im a reindeer" Choper shouted.

After Luffy and Chopper were done with their bickering Choper finished his introduction. "Now that i can talk I'm Choper the ships doctor" Choper introduces himself. Jimbei clears his throat and says "I'm Jimbei the ships helmsman(yes I looked it up and that's what it said so sorry if it's wrong)."

||Haha I took to long sorry I would add more but I wanna get it out to you guys but I made sure it was longer. I did not re-read it so there may be mistakes but ill fix any later. Coment if you want more! enjoy and have a good night or day😋||
Words- 1007