Chapter 1

Hi everyone ! ! !
Thank you so much for 100 followers .... ❤❤❤

Hope you enjoy this os ...

Virat ordered everyone to leave .... he insulted all to the extent that  they dare not return back ... some of them still tried to melt him with their tears and emotional words but this did not work this time ...

After almost a week , today virat is going to get discharged ...
In these days , he did not allow anyone to stay near him except sunny ...

Sunny took great care of him in hospital and even consoled him emotionally and mentally ... and even he could see his pain to separate from sai , his love ....

Virat and sunny,  after completing all the formalities , come out of the hospital ... they were waiting  for the cab they have booked ...they were notified that the cab has arrived but they could not see it anywhere ...

They were searching for it when they saw  virat s car all decked up with balloons and a banner which said  " wishing you health and happiness  ...virat sir ....."       approaching towards them ..... 

Sunny - virat mujhe lgta hai ki tere ghar walo ko tere discharge ke baare mein pta chl gya hai

Sunny - virat mujhe lgta hai ki tere ghar walo ko tere discharge ke baare mein pta chl gya hai ...tabhi toh itna sja kar gaadi bheji hai !

Virat did not say anythimg amd with anger in eyes  and frustrated expressions , he moved towards the car ...

And their he saw the beautiful and cutest driver ever getting down from car and presenting herself to his service ... 

For a second , his eyes softened seeing her

For a second , his eyes softened seeing her ... she was looking super cute but then the past events took over his softening feelings and with fire in eyes and roughness in voice , he towards her ....

S - aapki service mein main aur yeh gaadi dono haazir hai ...
She said with those chubby cheeks raising due to the bright curve on her lips .....

V - kya naatak hai yeh ? Kya chahiye tumhe ?

S - aapki pyaari c smile 🥰

He did not say anything further and was aboug to leave but sai held his hand ....

S - aapka driver nhi aane wala virat sir .... chaliye main apko drop kr deti hoon ..come on ayiye ...

He jerked her hand ...

V - mujhe tumhaari madad ki zaroorat nhi hai ...jao yaha se ...

S - aapko yaha taxi nhi milne wali ..main apko drop krdeti hoon na ... baith jayiye ...

He gave frustrated expressions ...

V - sunny..driver ko phn kar aur puchh kaha hai ?

Sun- virat woh phn nhi utha rha hai ..

V  - theek hai ..jab tak mujhe taxi nhi milti main khud hi paidal  chlke aabe tak chla jayonga ...

S - virat sjr bauth jayiye na gaadi mein ....

He ignored her and starting moving .... She followed her in car ... 

S - viray sir ...suniye toh ...sorry na virat sir ...

As she was shouting on the road , he stopped ...she thought he has agreed so came out of the car in excitement but ...
Virat bursted one balloon from the car...

V - yeh maine gubaara  nhi foda hai , tumhaari gltfehmi ka bulbula fodaa hai ..ab tum meri zimdaginse ja chuki ho aur kabhi nhi laut payogi ....yeh sach tum jitna jldi smjh jao tumhare liye acha hoga ....

HE SAID THIS AND LEFT ....

Her eyes welled up ... but she did not say anything further and simply smiled....

S - mujhe pta hai virat sir aap kaha ja rhe hai ...agar aap daal daal toh main paatt paattt

.......................

After sometime , sunny and virat reached home ... sunny insisted virat to stay with him till he becomes totally fit and fine ...

VIRAT agreed and went with sunny to stay at in his  house ...

Virag freshend up ...sunny told him that he has some important work so going out for sometime and will be back in the evening....

Sunny left ...virat was sitting in the balcony ... remembering the good days of his life when he was with his love , sai  ....

But his good thoughts were disturbed by the ringing of door bell...

He opened the door and found a man standing im front of him with big bags in his both hands ...

V - aap kaun ?

And  before he could answer  , our toofaan  Mel came running from behind with another bag in her hand and purse swinging down her  shoulder .....

S - arey ..bhau yaha kyu khde ho gye ...chliye chliye rkhiye samaan andar ...apna hi ghar hai ... and she escaped through his arms and entered the house....

 and she escaped through his arms and entered the house

( ps : ignore his uniform )

V - ek mint ...aap yeh samaan andar nhi rkh skte ?

S - kyu nhi rkh skte ...arey aapki kamar mein toh already yeh patti bndi hai ..aap thodi rkhemge andar ...aur mujhse rkhe nhi jayenge .....unhe rkhne dijiye ... she pulled virat in a corner and whispered in his ears " arey maime paise diye hai unhe ...rkhne dijiye andar samaan " and winked at him ...

Chliye bhau rkhiye andar ....

VIRAT stood there confused as usual ..... 😯😲

That person kept the things and left the place ...

Virat hold sai by her arm and turned her towards him ...

" aah " ! ! !
She winced in pain as he held her arm where she had bruises ...

He immediately left her hand looking at the bandage ...

To be continued ....

Thats all for today ...
Please vote and comment..