Chapter 10

Virat tried to calm her down ... 

V - aisa nhi hai ...main kuchh bhi kar skta hoon tumhaare liye ...kuchh bhi ...btao mujhe hua kya hai ...

S - kuchh bhi kr skte hai ... ?????

V - haan ... kuchh bhi......

S - mujhe mere aaba ke bhej dijiye .... pls ...💔💔💔💔💔

Virat s heart skipped a beat ....
His eyes wide open ...

S - boliye krenge yeh ...main aaba se   keh keh kar thakk gyi hoon virat sir ...par woh nhi baat maan rhe meri .... Aap ..aap maan lijiye ....she was pleading to him ... With her hands joined ..
She started crying and sat on the floor ......

V - sai kya bol rhi ho tum ...paagal ho gyi ho kya .....

He could not stop his tears anymore ....

S - toh phir jayiye ... Mujhe mere haal par chhod dijiye .....

she just ran to her room ...

Virat kept standing there ..... All confused ...scared .... Looking at her condition .....

...........................

Virat was no able to sleep ... He wanted to check on sai but the door of her room was locked from  inside .....

And then ...

Thudddddddd !!!!!!!!!
A sound of something breaking is heard followed by the sound of someone falling on the floor with a thud ....

" Yeh awaaz kaisi thi  !!!!" He thought ...
And then sai s words rang in his head where she said that she wants to die ...

" Kahi.  .sai ne kuchh ... Nhi nhi .... " He murmered to himself ...and immediately ran to her room ....

He knocked at the door but there was no response .....

He knocked even harder ....

V - sai darwaaza kholo pls !!!! Tum theek toh ho !!?????

He was shouting ... While banging his hand at the door ...

Sunny also came there ..

Su - virat ...kya hua aur yeh awaaz kaisi thi !?

V - pta nhi sunny ... Main kbse knock kr rha hoon lekin sai darwaaza nhi khol rhi ... Kahi use kuchh ho ...usne kuchh kr toh nhi ...
His voice was trembling and he was not able to complete his sentence ..  

Su - virat ek kaam krte hai ..drwaza tod dete hai .......

And they both applied their full force and finally broke into the room only to see sai lying unconcioius on the floor with a broken vase .....

Virat ran to her ...

Kept her head on his lap .....

V - sai !!!!
He patted her face with all the efforts to wake her up ..but no use. ..

V - sunny ...isse bukhaar hai bout tez .... Pls doctor ko call kr ...jldi ... 

Su - haan haan ...

Virat immediately picked her up in his arms ....
And gently put her on bed.... 

He rubbed her hands to get her back to conscious but all in vain ....

Finally doctor came and checked her ... 

Doc - bukhaar bout tez hai ... Aur Bp  fluctuations bhi hai ... I think kisi cheez ka bout zyada stress leliya hai inhone .....
Maine filhal injection dediya hai  , par aap dhyaan rkhiye Inka ...yeh  sab positive symptoms nhi hai .... Inki haalt se lag rha hai that she might  soon slip into depression .. make her feel comfortable....yeh stress na le ab zyada ...

V - ji ...
Thnkuu doctor ......

Virat looked at sai ..... And sat beside her only. ... Caressing her hair .....

V - main jaanta hoon sai ..tum kuchh chupa rhi ho ...lekin main bhi pta lga kr rhunga ... 

Precap - His care ..... and attempts to know her problem ...
Will he get to know what is  sai suffering from !!!! ???

Thanku so much for waiting so patiently . ..  I'll try to post as sooner as possible ...

Maximum vote count on this story is 180 votes ....
And previous part  did not get satisfactory votes and comments ... This is not going to work ... pls vote and comment ...

Thnkuu !!!