Chapter 3

All had their dinner ... And went to their rooms ...

The weather was not that good with  thunderstorm and lightening .... It was raining hard ...... It appeared as if the winds were moarning ...

From sai s room window , there was a perfect view .of bargad tree ...
Sai got reminded of the chudail story once virat narrated her ....

She was trying hard to sleep but feeling scared .... Everytime she tried to sleep , the lightening or the thunderstorm ⛈️ would wake her up with a jerk ...

She took her pillow and went to virat s room ...

He was not asleep yet ... He was sitting on the moving chair , in his own world ....

She did not knock at the door and  came running and directly jumped on his bed ....

V - yeh kya kr rhi ho ?.

S - virat sir aaj mausam bout khraab hai na ....mujhe na akele drr lag rha hai ...isliye main apke room mein aa gyi ...

V - har baar apni manmaani krna kab chodogi tum ... Mujhse puchha tumne yaha aane se pehle ?

S - ismein puchhne wali kya bat hai ..pati hai aap mere ..

V - tha ....pati tha ...ab ex pati  hoon tumhaara ...tumhi na kaha tha ...

S - virat sir pls ... Abhi yeh sab chodiye mujhe subaah college bhi jaana hai pls sone dijiye na ...main  wahaan side pe sau  jayongi ..... Aapko tangg nhi krungi ...

V - sai mujhe aadhi raat ko behas nhi chahiye ...yeh naatak band kro aur jao apne kmre mein ....

S - main naatak nhi kr rhi ..mujhe sachi mein drr lg rha hai ...

V - tum ja rhi ho ya main baahar couch par sau jao .... Ek kaam krta hoon main hi jaata hoon yaha se ...

S - nhi nhi ...rukiye ...aap sau jayiye yaha ...main ja rhi hoo. ...

She got down from the bed and when reached at the door , again turned back pleading him though her eyes to let her sleep their but he turned his face away ......

She went out 😞

Again went to her room ...

She sat in a cormer of her bed hugging her legs and keeping her head on the bed rest ...

Virat went to see whether she is asleep or not....

He stood at the door of the room and saw her sleeping like this .....amd her head was drooping again and again from bed rest

"Sach mein drr rhi thi ! ? " He thought ....

And suddenly due to strong winds blowing , the window of her her room opened with a thud and the glass in it broke due to crashing against the wall so hard ...

She woke up with a jerk ...
" Aaba !!!!! " She screamed

Virat immediately ran towards her ....

She was breathing heavily ... He rubbed her back and offered her water ...

" Shaant .... Koi nhi hai ...relax " he comforted her ...

And these words by him were enough for her to assure herself  that she is safe ....

She came to herself ...

V - khidki toot gyi hai ! Mere room mein ja kar sau jao ...

S - aur aap ?? Aap baahar soyenge ?

V - tum mera chhodo ...apna dekho ...

S - nhi ...agar aap baahr soyenge toh main nhi ja rhi aapke room mein ...