Chapter 4

3 - 4 days passed well ..

Sai is trying in all possible ways to get near virat , to get her old virat sir back .... Virat is somewhere happy seeing sai trying hard to convince him but he does not accept this and does not show it ...he smiles at her jokes and attempts to make him happy but does not show ... He feels good seeing her mirchi trying hard to again transform him to his modak but he shows as if all these attempts by Sai does not affect him ...

Morning ....
sai prepared breakfast for sunny and virat ..

Virat relunctly had it ...she gave him his medicines ....and left for college ....

Sai attended her lectures ...all the classes were almost over ...sai was walking in the coridor when she heard a group of boys standing there and teasing her ...

They were  trying to sympathise with her on her divorce issue  but atcually they were teasing her .....

Sai schools them and treated them with The Sai Joshi style ... But those boys felt insulted in front of the whole college ...and they started targeting virat ...

Boy 1 - Bhai aaj kal toh shahar ke rakshak specifically aurton ke rakshak bnn gye hai ... Kuchh IPS officers hai aise shahar mein ..

Sai anger rose ...

Boy 2 - aur kya ...yeh IPS virat chavan ...kehne ko toh bout adarsh wala hai lekin asal mein 2 - 2 shaadiya krke baitha tha ... Aur ab jab fas gya toh kahaniya bna kr logo ke saamne rkhdi ...

Boy 1 - aise loose character ke logo ko shahar se...

And before he could complete , a tight slap landed on his face ...

S - how dare you ....😡
Himmat kaise hui tumhari mere virat sir ke baare mein aisa bolne ki ...
She shouted at top of her voice ...

S - tum jaise ghatiya log bas baith kar baatein kr skte hai ...gehrayi mein jaakar smjhna ki kisika kuchh krne ke pichhe ka kya maksad hai , tum jaise logo ke bas ki baat nhi hai ...
Agar doobaara maine tumhe virat sir ke baare mein kuchh bolte hoye dekha toh mujhse bura koi nhi hoga ... 😡😡😡

Those boys tried to fight back but aniket came in between and Warned those boye not to misbehave further ...

Out of fear , the boys kept quite because almost entire college had gathered around them ...

She  left ....

All others who gathered around them , laughed at those boys and also left ...

Boy 1 - ise toh ab chodenge nhi hum ...

Boy 2 - sahi kaha ...ise iss thappad ki kimmat chukaani pdegi .....

They both discussed ...

After sometime , sai reached home ....

She was still angry ...

She rang the door bell ..

Virat opened the gate ...

She had a extreme anger expresions on her face ... And directly went inside ...

Virat was confused ...

Everyday , she used to come from college and meet virat with a smile ... And forcefully make him listen what all happened entire day .. although , he pretended  to be unintersted in listening all this from her , but she use to continue speaking ....

Today , she directly went to her room ...

Virat wondered what happened to her .....

But she composed herself and calmed herself a little ...freshened up and when her anger subsided a little , she  came out of the room ... Acting normal .....

And prepared tea for both of them ....

And as an everyday custom , she  offered him tea and he reluctantly took from her ...and then she sat beside him , narrating him all that happened in college but she did not tell.him about the incident where boys misbehaved with her ... She kept talking and he kept looking into the magazine showing as if he is not listening to what she is speaking ...

Today , her mood was already not good , and virat s this attitude and behaviour irked her more ...

She snatched the magazine from him ...

S - kya hai .... Main baat kr rhi hoon na aapse ...aap sunn kyu nhi rhe Hai ...main paagal hoon kya Jo boli ja rhi hoon. ..😡

She said in full on angery style ...

V - yeh kya tareeka hai baat krne ka .?

S - aur apka yeh kya tareeka hai ... Main deevaro se nhi aapse baat kr rhi hoon ... Aap reh skte honge aise chup chap saare din ...lekin main nhi reh skti ...mera damm ghut ta hai ... Main nhi reh skti ek kmre mein band ... Main nhi reh skti akeli ...

She said and went to her room ...

He was confused ... He was just trying to figure out what happened to her suddenly ...

He somewhere realised that she is fed up of his silence and ignorance and may be that is the reason out of frustration , she spoke like this ....

Till the dinner time , sai did not come out of her room ...

After sometime , she realised how she behaved with virat ...

S - tcch ...kya sai .. kisi ka gussa virat sir par kyu nikalaa ... Koi nhi ...main unka favourite khaana bnaati hoon ...mood ek dam theek ho jayega ...

And she went out of the room ....

Virat was sitting on the sofa but his full concentration was on sai s room ...he was waiting for the door to open ...he tried to peep in 2 - 3 times but it did not work ...and now finally the door opened and she came out ...

She saw virat and passed a 10 km wide smile ...

Seeing her chirpy , bubbly smile , Virat felt relieved that everything is alright ..

She prepared dinner and the trio had it ...sai s talks continueed ...although , virat still did not talk much , but this time he dared not ignore her ... ( Shaam ko drr gya tha bichara 🤣 )

and all departed to their rooms after having dinner ...

Precap - sai molested !!! 😰😟😱
Breakdown !!!