Chapter 5

Next day ....
Sai prepared breakfast ...served to everyone and left for college ....

The whole day went well .....

After attending the last lecture , sai was leaving but a boy came running informing her that pulkit sir is calling her in chem lab ....

She went their ....

Nobody was there ... she called out his name but she did not get any response ....

She looked here and there and in no time , she saw 3 boys with their faces covered , locking the lab from inside ....

S - yeh kya kr he ho ?? Kaun ho tum ..... ??

All the three turned back .....all the three removed their masks.....

S - tum log !!

Boy 1 - haan ...hum log ..bout itra rhi thi na kal tum , ab tumhe btatae hai ...

He said and started coming forward.....

S - tum aage kyu aa rhe ho ...door rho...tum jaante nhi ho mujhe ....

Boy 2 - itni kya jldi hai !!!
Sundar toh bout hai toh ...ab isse humaara mazaa bhi ho jayega aur teri saari akad bhi nikal jayegi ...
And they all started laughing .....

Here on the otehr side , aniket was searching for sai ....
He was looking for her here and there ... finally someone told him that he saw her going to the chem lab ....

Aniket moved towards the lab .....

Here in lab ,

Boys moved towards sai , one of them snatched sai s dupatta .....

She tried to run in order to rescue , but one of them clutched her feet and she fell ... she dragged herself on ground amd moved backward but eventually she got stuck when no space was left behind ....

All the flashes of molestation by jagttap started flashing in her eyes ....

She was crying , to get out of their hold , but of no use ...

One of the boys , removed his shirt and was about to kiss sai but aniket knocked at the door ....

With his knock , those boys ran from there through window ....aniket zaw them running and got the hint that something fishy had been happening inside ....

He pushed the door and it broke ...aniket went inside only to see sai sitting in a corner hugging her legs like a statue ...tears flowing from her eyes ...

A - sai ...

S ..........

He patted at her cheeks ...

A - sai yeh sab kya ho rha tha ...pls kuchh bolo ...

S ....

Aniket got it what all happened with her and he understood her state ....

A - sai pls ...smbhalo khud ko ...

She started crying more badly ....

A - main ek kaam krta hoon ...virat sir ko phn krta hoo ..

S - nhi .... pls nhi ....

A - lekim sai ...

S - pls aniket ...maim theek hooon ...just promise me tum virat sir ko kuchh nhi btaoge ...vaada kro ...

A - lekim sai ...

S - PLS ANIKET ....pls ....

Looking at her condition , he did not argue much ....

A - theek hai ...lekin tum pls chlo yaha se ....

She stood up with his help but the very next moment she was about to collapse....

A - sai ...smbhalo ... theek ho tum ?

Sai nodded ...

A - chlo main tumhe ghar chhod deta hoon ...

S - iski zaroorat nhi hai ... main chli jayongi ...

A - nhi sai ...main tumhe drop krdunga plz ...

She agreed

It was geeting late and virat was getting anxoius ...sai usually returns home around 5 ....but its 7.30 and she has still not returned....he wanted to call her but becoz he wanted to show her that he is angry with her , he did not call her ....but anxiously waiting for her and praying for her safety.....
He was waiting for sunny to come so that he would make a call to sai ....

Here in the car ... sai and aniket were not talking at all ... sai was just looking out of the window ....

A - sai ... tumne kaha tha ki tum doobara virat sir ke saath hi reh rhi ho ...aaj itna late ho gya , unhone ek call tak nhi kiya tumhe ?

S - aniket ..... isse ek cheez pta chlgyi mujhe bhi ki main chahe kiske saath bhi raho , main humesha akeli hi rahungi ....koi nhi hai mera ... main akeli hoon ...jo mere the woh mujhe chhodkar ja chuke hai ....

A - pls aisa mtt bolo sai ...

Sai just looked out of the window ...

S( in mimd ) - mujhe lga tha virat sir ki chahe aap mujhse gussa hai lekin phir bhi meri parwaah krte hai aur kabhi krna nhi chodenge ...lekin maim glt thi .... aap sach mein ab mujhse nafrat krte hai ... mujhe aapni zindagi se nikaal chuke hai ....😭😭💔

They reached home ....

Precap - sai s changed behaviour !!!!