DUMDUMDUM

The sound of engine roaring loudly, makes me who is putting my scooter stand turn my head to the sound. I know the person who rides the Big motorbike who now stops behind me. I know him well. Too well.

I saw him climbs down his bike and walks to me. Err... No. He walks to the bike that parks beside my scooter. He looks at the bike behind his helmet that still standing over his head. I look at him but he's fail to notice it, I guess.

"Fuck..."

I hear him murmuring the word, loud enough for me to hear since he is only a few steps from me. I look at the side of that motorbike. There is still an empty space for him to park his bike. But he choose to walk around the bike and...

"What are you doing?" I scream when I see him struggling, dragging the bike to the other side.

But I guess the bike that locked from its neck is too heavy for him to move.

"No one takes the place I belong to!" he snarls and he kicks the bike until it falls on the free space. It hits the other bike's spring, I guess, but there is no obvious damage.

Then he walks back to his bike and pushes it to the parking lot beside my bike. I watch him, I don't get with his behavior.

Wang Yibo is his name. He's my best buddy since he moved to my school at 5th grade. He's good looking since then until now. His fair skin supported his handsome face which makes him gains his popularity in instant even though he's a new kid in the school. Me? Hahaha....! I was  a nerd back then. Not anymore now. That time, I didn't expect him would come and talk to me since he can get anyone to be his friend. But he choose to sit beside me at the back on the class which no one wants to sit on. He invited me to eat lunch together, go home together. And still now. He would fight the students who always bully me, and he also taught me to protect myself when we were at 8th grade. In short, he's a friend that everyone wants.

"Let's go, Fatty!"

Fuck. He still calling me with that name even though I'm slim now. Even skinny, I think. Lucky, he only call me with that nickname when we are usually alone. But still, I feel offend. And I worry too, if there is someone around without our knowledge. He will make me become an object to bully again. Huff!

I flinch when a hand grabs and hugs my shoulder. I turn to the person who his face is a few inches from mine. I gulp my saliva, still feeling nervous whenever we're in this kind of position. He loves to do this. He's a bully, too. He doesn't a allow other people to bully me but he do it often to stop me breathing.

"Ha ha ha..."

I heard him laughs. His deep voice is my favorite sound that I always want to hear every day.

He drags me to the faculty building. He didn't let me go while we walking to the classroom, talk and laugh loudly, earn the attention from the people we bump into. He's still  puts his arm around my neck when we reach the class.

"Baby!"

A high pitch voice screams when we step into the class. His arm around my neck loosened as he removes his hand from me to welcome a girl who's running to him. The girl throws herself into Yibo's chest who promptly hugs her. I look at them. This is a usual view that happens between them. The girl is head over heels in love with Yibo. She'll starts to cling around him whenever and wherever she meets Yibo and it a little annoys me. Don't misunderstand me. I don't have that kind of feeling to the guy.  Ok,I'm lying. (Rolling my eyes). No, no. It just... You know. Sometimes you also want your friend all to himself. Not all the time. Sometimes. Well, I have it when Yibo is alone with me, but... You know. I also want to hang out with him around other friends including this girl, and... Please! Stop clinging to him as if he has a magnet to attract her all the time. Well, he is! It's even works on me.