LALALALALA

I enter the parking lots at a club. I climb down my scooter and stand there, looking at the a not too big building which dim outside with some colorful lights blinking decorating the twin doors frame. There are two men guarding the door. Honestly, coming to this place alone makes my gut shrinks. I don't know what am I going to do inside without someone accompanying me.

I take the deep breath, then breath it out again, convincing myself to go inside. Anyways, inside the club there is Hyungwon who invited me earlier. So, I won't be too lost inside. Maybe.

I bring my feet to the entrance. One of the men stops me. He asks for the IC and member card. I'm not a member of this club. I just a walk in customer, unlike Yibo. But fortunately, the guard allows me to go in after I show him my IC. I take a deep breath again. Relief. Finally I can go to this place alone, not anymore with Yibo.

Heh! Alone. Why does that word feels hurting now? I have to get use to it from now on.

I take a seat on the table near the bar. It's the only empty table. I order some light alcohol to the bartender. I  flips my phone's screen. It's 11.20 PM. I have to go back home at least 1 AM, so my parents won't know if I'm not with Yibo. Or do I have to call them and lie to them that I will stay overnight in Yibo's house?

I don't think so. I'll be back home tonight. But I'll text them that I'm with him now.

I averted my eyes to the DJ's stage. I don't see Hyungwon there. Only two unknown DJs. Where is he? Didn't he invite me to come here? And he told me before we are apart thay he'll come to the club preparing to work tonight?

I don't want to think about him right now. Yes, I come here partly because his invitation. But if he's not around, then it's ok. I just want to forget about I'm being hurt.

Forget? Heh! I don't think so. The thought is still bugging me. The incident I witnessed in Yibo 's balcony still dancing in my head. I want to hammer them away for playing around in my mind.

I turn my attention to an area which is a little bit darker than here. I see there is a glass door which covered by the rolled up blind. Maybe that's  the manager:s room or the club owner. I don't know why I want to keep looking on that door. Nothing interesting there.

The blind behind the glass moves as someone opening the door and someone comes out. It's only his hand that I see. I think the person is still talking with someone in the room. I wait for him to come out. He's moving, almost come out.

"Your drink, Sir!"

I jolt up when the bartender comes sending me my drink. I rub my chest as my heart skips the beats. The bartender was scared me to death for catching me red handed, looking at the person in the manager room.

"T-thanks," my voice comes out tremble as I still can't calm my heart down yet.

The bartender nods slightly then goes away. I look at the two bottle of beers in front of me. Then I turn back to the door. The person isn't there anymore. I look around to find the person, in case he is walking out of the area. Nope. There yos no one walking in that area.

I sigh. I hold the bottle neck and open the cap. The cold steam cones out of the mouth of the bottle. I chug into the beer when I hear the people on the dancing floor and around the tables cheer. They're mostly the females who cheer up. I put down the bottle on the table and find out what the thing that makes them cheer so loud and happy.

"Hey! It's Monsta...!!!"

The DJ shouts through the microphone. I promptly turn my head to the stage. Yeah. He is there. As usual, handsome with his charming smile. But the attire is a little bit different. Tonight he's wearing a long sleeve shirt instead of the oversize t-shirt. Still in black, though. He looks neater and descent . He pairs it with a pair of  loose ripped  jeans. He raises his both hands in the air, responding to the people 's cheer.