PAMPAMPAMPAM

Monday. I have full day class until the evening. There are quiz too. I feel dizzy. I used my Sunday to study which is hard because Yibo studied with me. He's very annoying, kept distracting my concentration. He's born genius. He doesn't need to study so hard to get the good grades. While me? I'm just an ordinary student who have to work hard to get that, even though everyone knows that I can memorize q book after I read it. Yeah... I after I read it two or three times.

I pull over my scooter into the parking lot. I kill the engine. Before I climb down the scooter, I check again my bag to ensure that I bring all the thing I need for today. Yup! Everything's here. Except for the book that borrowed by that boy. I sigh. Lucky Yibo lent me his book gor study yesterday even though he makes s noise first before it. But still, I need to read it again before the exam.

When I'm thinking of my book, there is the book I was thinking of appears in front of me. It's not coming out of nowhere. There is a hand that holding it. I turn my face to see the person who's holding the book. That boy. With headphones stands over his head and two speakers hiding his ears. He's Wearing a black pullover sweater. His monochrome backpack hangs on his left shoulder. He smiling at me. The smile that I saw in the club. I feel something stirring in the pit of my stomach.

"I'm sorry. I just able to return it now. Last Saturday I wanted to return it to you, but then I remember that you don't have class that day....!" He speaks.

"Oh?" Is the word that comes out from my mouth. I take the book and look at it for a while. Then I put it into my bag while mumble, "thanks".

"No. I thank you for lending me the book..!" He says.

I look at him and he smiles again. I bob my head as I turn away, don't want to see his charming smile.

Speaking about charming smile, I see the charming boy comes with his Ducati, approaching the parking lots. He pulls over beside my scooter with a screeching sound made by the wheels as he pulls the break. He flips his helmet windshield.

"Why are you still here? Waiting for me?" Yibo asks. He glances at the boy with an unfriendly look.

"Ok! I'll see you in the class, then!" The boy speaks up.

I turn to him and nods.

"Oh! And thanks for the book!" He says. Then he goes off.

"You close to him now...!" Yibo comments at the moment the boy is left.

"I'm not. He just returning my book..." I mumble.

"You're lending your book to him and you borrow my book. What a joke!" Yibo scoffs.

"Tch! Drop it, la! Let's go! Are you ready for the quiz?" I say as I climb oven the scooter.

"You know me," replies Yibo. He removes his helmet.

He climbs down the bike. Carrying the helmet on the other hand, he wraps his hand around my shoulders.

"Hey, Zhan... I hope you won't find someone else to replace me...!" Yibo announces.

I crease brows, don't get what he means.

"I'm not replacing you..." I reply to him though I confuse.

He turns to me a while then he chuckles.

"Good. Because I don't want to know you anymore if you do it...!" He says, contain the threatening.

"What?" I halted, forcing him to stop walking too.

Yibo turns to me then he smiles. He places his big palm on my cheek, then he caresses it using his thumb.

"You still don't understand until now. But... Never mind. I can wait...!" He says. Then he turns around and starts to walk again.