DADADADA

AUTHOR POV.

Yibo was getting ready to go to the resort. Now he stood in front of the mirror, looking at him with a tight look. He was nervous because he will come out of the shell for the first time in front of his friends. His father and brother already understood about his desire but Yibo kept in denial because he doesn't want Zhan pull away from him after he knows the truth.

"Mm-mm!" Yibo cleared his throat. He took a deep breath and blew it out nervously.

At that time, his phone rang. He looked at the phone on his bed. He walked to the bed and checked who is ringing him. It's Zhan.

"Hey, Zhan! Are you ready?" He asked enthusiastically.

"Yeah! Dressing up now. We meet there, ok?" Zhan answered.

"Ok! Ok!" Replied Yibo.

And the connection cut by Zhan. Yibo looked at the phone and smiled. He was ready for it. Then he went back to the mirror, standing in front of it and looked at his reflection inside the mirror.

"Guys...!" His voice was shaken. "Why do I bring you both here? Do you know?" He talked to himself in the mirror. Then he cleared his throat again.

"Well... There is something I wanted to tell you since long time. But... I can't find the right time. Yet. But now, I guess it's the time. Sooner or later, you guys have to know this...!"

Yibo took a deep breath again.

"I... want you to know... That I... Like Zhan more... Shit! No, no! Not like that!" Yibo shook his head.

"Ahh... Actually.... I... Like men. I'm gay..." Yibo stopped there. He looked at himself.

"Ok! Perfect. Just tell them that I'm gay. That's it! Who I like... That can be revealed slowly. I need to know Zhan's reaction first...!"

Yibo grabbed his leather jacket on the bed then he stormed out of the room.

"Hey! Where're you going, Bo?" Asked his brother who bumped with him at the front door.

"Go out!" Yibo replied without paying a glance at his brother. 

Yibo rode his bike to the resort. He asked Yan Ting to meet him in the resort even though she whined that she wanted Yibo to pick her up.

He reached the venue in half an hour. He went up to the building and asked the receptionist about his reservation. A young woman led him to the resort's restaurant and brought him to his reserved table. Yan Ting was sitting there already, fidgeting with his cellphone. Yibo thanked the woman and walked to the table.

"Hi...!" Yibo greeted Yan Ting with a nervous voice.

Yan Ting looked up and smiled brightly when he saw Yibo

"Baby! You look great tonight!" Cried Yan Ting, full with excitement. She stood up and hugged him.

"Thanks," replied Yibo. He pulled the seat and sit on it.

Yibo looked around,.expecting someone.

"Do you want to order now?" Asked Yan Ting.

Yibo turned to the girl and said, "I'm waiting for Zhan first...!"

"Aiyaa... He can eats whatever we order, ma?" Yan Ting said with a joke.

"No! I want him to order whatever he wants. Not based on our taste!" Yibo snarled. He glared at Yan Ting sharply..

Yan Ting was surprised. She knew Yibo is always keep a distance from her and so close with Zhan, but seeing him like this is the first time for her. Yibo was never being so fierce despite his coldness toward her before. And she usually will orders whatever and Zhan seems to don't mind.