DOODOODOO

I flutter my eyes as I feel the sunlight getting higher and hotter. The wind that blowing doesn't help to get rid of the heat.  I can feel the sweat rolling on my back. I feel the heat on my back, too. But it's not the heat from the sun. It's the heat from someone's body.

Ah! I remember now. Yibo is cuddling me from my back. I move my body, gives Yibo a little nudge on the ribs to wake him up. He groans softly.

"Wake up. We still have class after lunch...!" I say to him.

"Five more minutes...!" He groans again.

I take my cellphone and check the time. Lunch time is almost over. We have to go to the class without have lunch first.

"No more five minutes! We're late!"

I push him to release his cuddle. He groans more as his body rolls over to the lying position on his back. He covers his eyes from the sunlight. I get up and slap the grass off from my shirt. I glance at Yibo. He sleeps some more.

"Ish! Bo! Wake up!" I shake his body.

"Argh! Let's ditch the class today...!" He growls.

"Tch! Quick! Or I leave you here!" I threaten him.

I hear him squealing. He rubs his eyes and gets up. Still sitting down with sleepy eyes, he 's pouting. I stand up and grab my sling bag.  I throw his backpack to him. And without waiting for him to get himself back completely, I start to walk off.

"Zhan! Wait up!" He shouted with hoarse voice.

"Hurry up!" I reply him without stopping . I know he will eventually catching up with me.

He wraps his hand over my shoulder and put his head on my other shoulder. He's shorted than me, that's why it's comfortable for him to lean on me.

"What'd we have for lunch?" He asks.

"What lunch? Only left 10 minutes to our next class...!" I retorts.

He whines.

"I'm hungry...!" He whines.

"Take it for another two hours...!" I say, chuckling.

He squeals again while still clings on my shoulders.

"Get up! We're reach the campus already..!" I remind him when we start to climb down the hill to the park.

He raises his head straight but still grabbing my shoulder. We keep walking to get to our next class. I scanning the grassy ground in the park. There is something I'm looking for. The paper. I need to find it as there is that new kid's phone number. Not because I want to keep his number, but I worry if someone will get the paper and do prank by calling his number and disturbing him.

But why do I care?

He takes the seat at the back with me this time. Yan Ting calls him to sit with her but he ignores her. I don't know why, I feel satisfy when he refuse the girl and prefer to sit with me.

I sit side by side with Yibo. But something bugging me which makes me scanning the classroom that packed by the students. I don't see him in this class. Maybe he doesn't take this class.

I lean my back on the back rest, pulling out the books and stationary from my bag. I feel something weighing my thigh. I know what it is. I gush as I push Yibo's leg from my thigh. It's his habit everytime we sit next to each other in the class. I glance at him. He doesn't show that he's the culprit. I smile thinly.

The professor comes and the lesson starts immediately. I don't see the new kid appears throughout the lesson. Why do I think of him?

*****