MMMMMMMMM

AUTHOR POV

Since the incident in that morning, Zhan and Yibo are totally didn't speak to each other. They like strangers now, maybe enemies. The people who knew about their close friendship confused but they didn't dare to ask them, because once one of them asked those two, they ended up with blotched face. It was Yibo who did it. Different thing did by Zhan, he scolded them from class to the football field. Both of them too scary to deal with nowadays.

Yan Ting should to take advantage of their broken ship to rebuild her relationship with Yibo, but in fact she didn't get a chance even only to talk to Yibo. She only watched their cold war without trying to tell Zhan about she had heard from Yibo. Not because she wanted it to be like this, but she remembers that Yibo forbids her to tell Zhan.

On the other side, Hyungwon had the opportunity to take advantage if their separation. He started to get closer with Zhan and show how he value Zhan much. He tried his best to make Zhan stays by his side even though there is no declaration about their further relationship except as friends. Hyungwon happy enough with it but deep inside him he wanted more than this. But in this phase he had to move slowly in order to not scare the other boy out.

From how Zhan talks out about how disappointed he was when Yibo ignores his phone calls and messages,, Hyungwon caught the jealousy in Zhan's tone. He knew Zhan likes Yibo more than a friend, thus he dares assuming that Zhan was gay. Or maybe some kinda like that. For himself, Hyungwon liked Zhan even before he joins the lectures in Zhan's class. But he had no opportunity to even greet the other boy because Yibo will always stand in front before he could get to Zhan. So, he feels he has the fresh wind when his uncle asks him to study basics economy in order to follow hos trait in the company.

Hyungwon felt that their friendship kinda weird. Yibo might be took girls to be his date, but he seems to be shoving his girls away just yo be alone with Zhan. He understood Zhan is Yibo's best friend, but the way Yibo treats him was too strange. Sometimes Hyungwon wondered if they have a sexual interaction. At the other time, when he was sitting alone around the lake iver the hill, he found them sleeping on the grass and cuddling. Ok, it might done by friends that too close already. But if the weather was damn hot and they both sleeping under a tree cuddling, why they need to cuddle?

That afternoon Zhan and Hyungwon are having lunch in the canteen. They sat on yje table with other students from another faculties.

"After lunch, do you still have class?" Zhan asked. He didn't have anymore class after lunch.

"Yeah! I have abstract art later at 4," repkied Hyungwon.

Zhan bobbed his head. He shoved the rice into his mouth.

"Wanna hangout tonight?" Asked Hyungwon.

"Hangout?" Zhan looked at Hyungwon.

"Yeah! Are you busy?" Hyungwon raised his head and looked at Zhan.

"Oh! No! I mean... Won't you be busy tonight? I mean... You have class in late afternoon and hou must finish late, too. You don't go to work tonight,ma?" Zhan reasoned.

Hyungwon smiled.

"I don't go to the club tonight. I think, I want to quit working as a DJ. I need to focus in my study. Exam is coming....!" Replied Hyungwon.

Zhan mumbled.

"Can I come to your house?" Asked Hyungwon.

"Eh?" Zhan flinched.

"Are you busy tonight?" Asked Hyungwon again.

"Ai...ya! I think not. I only need to study for exam preparation...!" Replied Zhan. He chuckled awkwardly.