•5•

Main POV:
Erin and Jay drove to the address the school has provided them with, to Sasha's house. A huge fancy looking house stood in front of them when they had pulled up. Jay whistled to the sight of the fancy car which had been parked there. "Jay! Focus! We're not here to look at fancy cars. We're here to solve a murder. " Erin exclaimed. "Yeah.. you're right." "I'm always right." Erin said with a smirk. Jay rolled his eyes playfully.

*knock* *knock* no answer. Jay
tries again.  *knock* *knock* still, no answer. "There's no one home" Erin said after looking through the window. "We'll come back later?" Erin asked. "I don't think we'll have to.." Jay said signaling at the young girl walking through the fancy gate. She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw the two detectives. "Who are you? What are you going here?" She questioned suspiciously. "Hi, Sasha Smith?" "Yeah.. that's me." She replied squinting her eyes. This whole thing seemed off to her. "Hi. I'm detective Lindsay and this is detective Halstead. We're from the Chicago police department.  Would you mind to come down the district and answer a few of our questions?" Erin said.

"Don't I need to have my Dad with me or something?" Sasha asked as she sat down in the interview room. "We contacted him. He's on his way." Erin replied. "So I don't have to answer any of your questions?"she asked with a smirk growing on her face. "No, but I would think that you'd want to help us find your friend's murderer" Jay jumped in this time.
"She's not my friend. At least not anymore.." Sasha stopped suddenly as if remembering she shouldn't give that information. "Sasha, what do you mean?" Erin asked softly. Sasha's face turned sheet of paper white."n-nothing. Friends just grow apart.. ya know?" She mumbled. Erin gave a quick look at Jay and before she could say anything the door slammed open.
"Are you talking to my daughter without her lawyer?!" A man walked into the interview room. Mr. Smith. A royal pain in the ass.

"We just had a few questions for your daughter, sir" Jay explained.
"No! I don't want to hear it!" He yelled. "Honey don't say a word." He added looking at Sasha. "What are you accusing of her anyway?" He asked. "Her friend, or ex-friend, was murdered last night. We just want to find who killed her." Erin answered. "Wait what? Which friend? Sasha, what's going on?" The rich man asked puzzled. Sasha looked down.

"Sorry I'm late." Peter Hawkinson, the lawyer, said as he walked in.
He took a seat next to sasha and her father. "Is my client under arrest?" Peter asked. "As we explained to Sasha and her father before, we just wanted to ask sasha a few questions about her dead friend, Jessica Hudson." Erin repeated again this time emphasizing the word dead. "Okay then. Sasha do you have anything to say?" Hawkins asked. Sasha nodded. "So I think we're done here. You're free to go home." He told Sasha and her father.

"I hope you don't actually know anything because if you do, and we can't find who killed Jessica, that's on you!" Erin spat out as they got up and started leaving.  Sasha stopped in her tracks and turned around. " aren't you Ellie's sister or something?" Sasha paused and continued, "yeah...  I recognize you.. Ellie brought you into this didn't she! She probably did it and is blaming it on me!"
Erin's heart skipped a beat. " what makes you think Ellie killed Jessica?" Erin asked looking straight into Sasha's eyes. "Because she's a jealous bitch!! She hates the idea that she is a nobody and that I am like the most popular girl at school! She hates the fact Jessica is- was my friend. She killed her to hurt me! I know it!" Sasha yelled out for the world to hear.
Erin was shocked to say the very least.  Hank on the other hand, who was standing on the other side of the integration room, was furious. He was ready to explode but he kept his cool. Chill as a cucumber.

Ellie's POV:
I was waiting in the brake room until my dad would come to give me the all clear when I peaked out the window to see an angry Sasha followed by her dad and some other guy I assumed was her lawyer. Sasha looked back and spotted me. We made eye contact, and she mouthed to me :'you're dead!!'
Well that's great..

AN:
Sorry for the short chapter.. I know its been a really long time since I uploaded a chapter ( don't I say that everytime?) Buttt I will try my best to get back into writing!
I have one smallll problem.. I had a whole plot planned out and now.. I may or may have not forgotten it.. oopsie.. hopefully I'll remember it but if not.. wellll there goes that!