part 1 <3

y/n (or captainblinc on any social media apps) went live on twitch. They are a faceless youtuber/streamer and has kept a secret (something that is hard to stay secret) from their fans.

"hello chat! nice to see you all here. how are you?" they said in their usual deep monotoned voice. chat mainly spammed with positive messages but there was always and odd few saying hate. Their average viewer count was at least 100, if on a good day 500.

y/n decided to play Minecraft but on the server they had would play with the fans. she linked the server in chat just incase people wanted to join that hadn't already.

soon 3 hours had passed and her brother hated it when she stayed up passes 3 hours. just as they was about to say goodbye to stream someone had raided her.

"thank so much valkyrae for the raid!"

just before rae was going to end the stream she wanted to raid a small streamer. she had decided on letting chat choose. they picked a person whose username is captainblinc. she raided her and went on the stream herself. she was a faceless streamer. she donated 100 pounds and the robotic voice said that they should dm her on twitter.

y/n finally said goodbye to her chat and got lots of new followers and subs that day. she ended the stream and dmed rae on twitter saying hello. she got a reply back pretty quickly and asked for her discord.

rae

do you have discord?

                                                                                                                                             blinc

                                                                                                                              yes its (your discord)

rae

thanks ill message you on there than maybe we can call?

                                                                                                                                                        blinc

                                                                                                                                                         sure!

corpse didn't watch his sibling streams at all, only when he thought that the stream might have some evidence in him being her brother. he wanted to keep it a secret because she hated centre of attention  and it was also so she didn't get bad hate.

rae and y/n get along pretty well. rae did see some connections with her and corpse but she just ignored them because surely he would've told them about him having a sibling right? rae had to go make food so she wouldn't starve so they ended the call and made her food.

y/n knocked on the door of their brothers room to make sure he was free and that they wouldn't be interrupting something. they heard their brother say come in. she opened the door and sprinted towards her brother.

"hello!" corpse said

"why hello there dear younger brother" y/n says in their very obviously forced posh voice.

"fancy are we?" the youngest said (you are older than corpse by 15mins )

"why yes I am indeed, how are we It feels like we haven't talked in ages"

"I am good how about you?"

"very good " they said and was about to say something about rae but she thought that he wouldn't mind if they could have a friend.

AN

wc -506

know whats on menu? me-n-u