Part 7

You were the imposter with tommy. He was the worst imposter you had ever seen. You did a double kill which went well.

Corpse found the bodies. After the end of the meeting we all skipped. Tommy then vented in front of Rae. Very dumb because she decided not to side with him. Rae reported the meeting and told the crew mates that she and me saw tommy vent. He was obviously upset that and denied but people didn't believe him.

He was objected and I was left to do the dirty work by myself. I went to the o2 to see if anybody was there. Dream  so I killed him and went through the vent.

I turned off lights and killed Wilbur. Rae reported dreams body. She blamed it on Pokimane and everyone believed her as they all saw her coming from the way o2 was.

It's the end of the first round and I won. No one suspected me so it was quite a shock to them.
———————————————————————

I was crewmate the next round. I went to swipe card first and after I went to electrical. I found Raes body and called for a meeting.

I ended up getting injected which was frustrating but I dealt with it. I continued my tasks and another meeting was being held. I had nothing to do so I went into the chat and texted the other ghosts. Rae responded with a smiley face and Tommy was then thrown out of the map into nothingness.

Crew mates won and we played 3-4 more rounds before we decided to call quits.

Sorry it only short. I decided to get in a chapter today. I'm going to try shifting now goodbye!

Wc- 289