Part 6

Corpse decided to take you somewhere. He kept saying it was a surprise and was kept annoying me at how it's going to be so much fun. I get into the car and we drive to the place.

When we get there it is in the middle of nowhere. There was an abandoned cottage. He gave me some keys and told me to unlock the house. I unlocked it and went inside. He followed close behind me and we went to the kitchen.

The whole house looked as though it had just been built. You decided to not question and move on. 

The two of you played games with each other and went home. You both had streams to do and wanted to get home early for them.

Time skip 2 hours
You had just finished getting ready when Rae texted you.

Rae- hey you ready?
Me- yeah
Rae- I'll send you the details get your stream ready
Me- okay

"CORPSE IM STARTING MY STREAM!" You shouted
"ALRIGHT ILL TEXT YOU WHEN IM STARTING MY STREAM!" He said back to you.

You started the stream and put in the code for among us.
"Heyy chat how are you today?"  You saw goods and baddies but mainly goods.
"If you are doing bad I hope you get well soon and that my stream will distract you abit."

Rae texted the details for the gc. You saw that about 3-6 people was in so far. As you hopped in you saw a familiar name.

"Corpse?"
"Y/n? What are you doing in here"
"She's the guest corpse do you know her?" Rae asked
"Yes she my sister."
"At least you two will get along" you heard a voice say which you recognised was dream's.

I'm gonna leave it at that. the next chapter will be short because there won't be much to the stream.
Wc- 315