Part 11

A week has gone by and rae has settled down excited for what this year has to offer. She starts to talk more to y/n and they both realise how much they have in common and how there conversations flow better than online.

Though corpse hasn't failed to realise the type of dynamic they have. One that it's so obvious but to them them selves it's easy to miss.

"Hey y/n!" Rae said startling y/n.
"Hey Rae how are you"
"I'm good how Rae you?"
"Doing the best I can"
"Nice to hear anyway I'm going to the shops do you need anything?"
"Maybe some cans of pop please?"
"Sure, I'll see you in a bit bye!"
"Bye. Love you!"

"They was already in saying I love yous and it's only been a week," Corpse said to himself. "How can they be so oblivious?" He almost said out loud chuckling to himself.

He starts to make a plan on how to get them to at least realise they have feeling between one another. It's hard to miss when they are always flirting and blushing around each other. He starts to make a plan in his head. There is only one way his sibling would ever realise they like anybody. It was risky but at least they would realise.

Hallooo sorry it's a short chapter but I didn't really plan on what to put for this chapter. Thank you for all the reads there is so man people lol.

Are you are creeper because you explode my heart when you come near me.

Wc- 267