Part 2 <3

After a couple days Rae and y/n has gotten closer. They would call constantly and y/n has told corpse about Rae. Corpse didn't question it and just let her be.

"Y/n?"
"Yes Rae?"
"When are you doing a face reveal I'm not pressuring you or anything I just want to know"
"Probably when I'm comfortable!"
"Okay"

After around an hour of the two talking Rae had to go stream with some of her friends. Y/n decided to play some minecraft when Rae texted her.

__________________
Rae
Hey there's a free space in the lobby since corpse had to go if you wanted to play you can come play with us

Me
Yeah sure what's the code?

Rae
It's #####

Me
Is any of you streaming?

Rae
Sykunno, Tina, Tommy, Wilbur, dream and I am

Me
I'll stream it if that's okay with you

Rae
Yeah of course
__________________

You set your stream up and loaded into the lobby. They all greeted you and they was easy to talk to in general.

Your screen loaded as imposter with you and rae. You made sure you was on mute before continuing to talk to your chat.

You and rae walked into electrical and saw that dream and sykunno was together. You both agreed on double killing when Tommy came in with Wilbur.

You and rae walked towards admin and saw Tina by herself. Rae killed her and was about to hopped in a vent. Tommy had walked in just after Rae did her thing and saw y/n standing over the body.

Y/n was quick to hit the button and blame it on Tommy.

"I walked in with Rae and saw Tina's body fall to the ground while tommy was standing over the body."

"WHAT NO I WALKED IN AND YOU WAS STANDING OVER THE BODY WITH RAE NOWHERE IN SIGHT!"

"I did see tommy standing over Tina's body after the body fell dead." Explained Rae. They all decided to vote tommy off and continued the game.

Afer a few more kills and emergency meetings you
Oh and rae had finally won the game. 3rounds after and you all started getting tired and called it a day.

"It was fun playing with you y/u/n"
"Pleasure playing with you too but please call me y/n"
"Good night y/n sleep well"

An
Hii how are you this is the end of this chapter I hope you like it
I won't be doing to much of these chapters because of school and my mental health

Wc- 427