Part 12 :)

TW - ATTEMPTED RAPE +CATCALLING

Yn pov
Today was the day I would actually try go outside. Though I didn't want to trouble my brother or cr- ...friend.  I walked outside, my destination going to a park near my house.  

I was almost at the park when I could hear a man shout disgusting things.
"GORGEOUS DOLL COME HERE" I sped up my walking and got inside the park. Unfortunately there was no one here.

"CANT CRY FOR ANYONE NOW CAN YOU BEAUTIFUL!" I heard a voice behind me. "Now I suggest you come here darling or daddy's gonna have to give you a punishment." I could practically feel his breath on the back of my neck.

„Oh doll you've made daddy upset now you need a punishment." I wished I didn't look because I saw a complete naked old man right behind me. As he was about to pull down my bottoms I screamed as loud as I could.

Birds flew out of some trees. I heard the man growl onto my neck. I felt... scared.

I ran towards the nearest shop I could see and heard the man screaming after me. As he caught up to me I saw Rae in a window of a shop. I felt tears streaming down my fave as I found it hard to contain them any longer.

I ran inside the shop and towards Rae.
"Y/n what happen to you?"  it took a while until I could speak clearly.

„An old man came up to me and catcalled me and almost raped me." I let out a breath I had to hold while speaking.
„"let me play for these foods amd we can go home. Stay by me please."
„"Mhm" I whispered.

She finished paying for her shopping and we walked towards the car in a comfortable silence.
„"do you want me to tell corpse about this or not?"
„"no thank you."
„Ikay"