Chapter 9

*HI I'M BACK! :D This took me literally forever to write for some reason, my brain has not been functioning the past few days.*

*TW: smut*

"I'm ready to collect my payment."

Dream could already see the knowing grin on George's face, even behind the look of feigned innocence that was clinging to his features. Sliding his hand from George's jaw to the back of his neck, he let his jade eyes drop down towards George's lips as the brunette quietly asked, "oh yeah?"

Dream gave the hair falling at the back of George's neck a light tug, grinning as he answered in a low voice, "yeah, and since you're the one who owes me compensation, I think I should get to do whatever I want."

George's eyebrows rose questioningly at this, and Dream knew that he was caught off guard by the statement. It made him chuckle lightly, and he watched as George's head tilted slightly and he asked, "and what exactly is it that you want, Dream?"

Dream knew more or less what George was expecting his answer to be, and it mostly involved wanting George on his knees in front of him. And while it was more than tempting, what he really wanted was to give George an answer he wasn't expecting.

Leaning back against the couch, Dream answered, "what I want is payback, George. I seem to recall two separate times where you tied me down to a chair."

George exhaled a laugh, eyebrows raising again as he said, "I'm not sure I know what you're talking about, Dream."

Dream shook his head slowly, amused by the look on George's face that told him all too clearly he knew exactly what Dream was talking about. But George was one for games, and Dream knew that better than anyone. So Dream leaned in again, grabbing George's jaw to pull him closer as he muttered, "don't lie to me, Georgie. You know exactly what I'm talking about. And I plan on doing the same exact thing to you. It's only fair, right?"

His voice was low and taunting, and George's expression shifted as he realized that Dream was dead serious about this. Shaking his head, George answered, "alright, Dream. If that's what you want, then fine."

With a satisfied grin, Dream quietly muttered, "good."

He pulled George in the rest of the way, kissing him quickly before he was wrapping his arms around the brunette's waist and mumbling, "hold on, George."

He was standing up from the couch with George in his arms before the brunette could respond, making his way towards the bedroom of the apartment and letting George down just inside the doorway.

Tugging at the bottom hem of George's shirt, Dream spoke in a low voice, "take this off, and get on the bed."

Just as he expected, George only watched him carefully, testing the limits like always. Dream's hand moved from the bottom hem of George's shirt, and he tilted George's face up towards his own as he muttered, "now, George."

This time, George obliged, pulling his shirt off and letting it fall to the floor. Dream's eyes dropped downward, admiring the sight before him as George took a few slow steps back and dropped down onto the bed behind him.

Dream followed right after him, crawling over the top of George and letting his eyes slowly trail over the brunette's body. Warm affection spread through him, and for just a moment, he allowed himself to simply be happy that George had come back to him. With a warm smile, he mumbled, "I really missed you."

George smiled up at him, and his fingers tangled into Dream's shirt to tug him closer as he mumbled back, "I missed you more."

Dream connected their lips for only a moment, he didn't want to let himself get too distracted. But he was sure that was exactly what George wanted, something that was confirmed when he pulled away and earned a frustrated groan from the brunette below him.