Background ( must read) part 1

Every day, I wake up, go to school, get home, change, go to work, sleep, and repeat. It's my life, and it's always the same old boring thing. Nothing changes, and it remains constant. My life is nothing special and nothing worth paying attention to. However, inside my head, I feel like I'm on a roller coaster, constantly playing different stories of what my life could be in my head. Sometimes, I daydream about being a queen, president, or someone with power. 

I imagine looking down on everyone, being above everyone else, not having to talk to anyone, and being able to say something and be listened to. Unfortunately, I know I'm too awkward and antisocial for that life. If I weren't, I would make sure that no one would live as lonely of a life as I do. People would have someone to talk to without being judged or made fun of. Although I have friends at school, hanging out with them makes me anxious. I don't like conflicts, and my friends are constantly pressuring me into doing things I don't want to do. I find it challenging to say no to people, and they use me to take them places and buy them things. I know what you're thinking, "some friends they are," but it's better than being an outcast in school. I'm scared of what life would be like without them because I know if I leave them, it would be ugly, and I see the way they treat other people.

My boring life consists of living in a house with my Mom, Dad, Sister, and Nephew. My other Sister is already a 3rd-grade teacher and has moved out. However, they are always busy with their lives. My Sister is always out of the house doing who knows what. My nephew is usually with his Dad, my Mom is going to school to be a nurse, and my Dad is generally at work. No one comes home until late except for me, leaving me at home to do whatever I want. But I am a creature of habit and do the same things daily. Usually, I stay in my room and watch TikTok all day when I don't have work, or I retreat to my imagination to escape from the things that happened at school that day. Then I fall asleep, and it all starts over again.

Authors notes 📝

I have multiple stories I am writing but have not published this is one of them I hope you like it 😊

First x reader story 💜