Part 7

After you and Kisaki made the deal you followed him, doing everything he ordered along with his other lackey Hanma.

You joined Valhalla with Hanma as the 2nd in command. You Wore a mask and jacket covering your face and hair.

You practically looked unrecognizable and on top of that you didn't speak very much so no one except for Hanma even knew that you were a girl.

You soon found out Kazutora was also in the same gang although you couldn't bring yourself to talk to him or let alone tell him it's you. So you just sat there observing the gang grow as you just waited for orders from Kisaki.

———————-
(The test of faith) Little time skip ⏭

You were going to the hideout as usual. But as you entered into the hideout you saw a crowd. You then saw Baji beating up someone. You felt hatred when you saw Baji stand next to kazutora after beating up his second. You couldn't help but blame them for you being abandoned by everyone.

You were pulled out of your trance of glaring at them by Hanma.

"So number 2 what do you say" he said as you tilted your head in confusion making it clear you weren't paying attention

"About Baji joining Valhalla" he elaborated

You just simply nodded as you went to sit down as Baji looked mad as if you disrespected him. But you simply shrugged your sholders as you listened to Hanma tell some blonde kid about something or another to tell Mikey. ( you didn't really pay attention)

After that we had a meeting to discuss the battle as you sat next to Hanma as he gave everyone a "pep talk" as you would say.

—-

You stayed at the hideout until it was just the higher ups and Baji, because he stayed with kazutora.

"What do you think about the fight number 2 <3" Hanma said

"I'll kill them all" you simply said as Baji flinched at what you said.

"And you Kazutora" Hanma asked

"As long as I get to take on Mikey" he said with a sinister grin

"Are you going to stay loyal to us Baji" you stated as all eyes went on Baji

"Yes I want to crush toman" he said

"And why is that" you said smirking under you mask

"To get revenge for Y/n" he said making your eyes widened for a second before going back to there normal tired looking eyes.

"Awwwww I miss her" kazutora playfully pouted.

————-
(After the meeting)

You went up to Baji while he looked at you confused. You were so curious about what happened to toman when you left and why he wanted revenge for you.

"So why do you want revenge for y/n?" You asked while Baji glared at you

"That's none of your business" you turning his back on you.

"It is my business to make sure you aren't a traitor" you said gritting your teeth.

"I just - just miss her and I think what Mikey did was wrong" he said in almost a whisper

Authors notes 📝
Hope you like it 😊