Part 6

Izana and Kakucho ended up taking you to the orphanage they lived at. You grew close with them as they became like brothers. You loved hanging out with them as they talked about how they would become kings and knights. But alas all good things have to come to an end at some point.

——————
(2 year later)

Izana and Kakucho abandoned you to form a gang. You begged them to let you come with them but they told you that you would only hold them back from there goal.

You weren't the same after that. Your mind seemed to except the fact that everyone will leave you. Your eyes which ones had hope were long gone and now all that showed in your eyes was hatred and betrayal
————

Later on You ended up forming your own gang with around 800 members. It was a very violent gang that terrorized smaller gangs until they were forced to disband there d'y eliminating any competition.

You were known for being strict and very brutal tords traitors and anyone who pissed you off. (The gangs name is Akuma meaning Demons) the goal of the gang was to become the number 1 in Japan
———

It was a normal day in the gang as the captains were telling about what other gangs were doing when a man come into the hideout. He wasn't apart of the gang so it caught your attention as the walked up to you. He had glasses with dyed blonde hair. He walked up to you with a grin on his face.

"Hello my name is Tetta Kisaki" he said with his grin still plastered on his face. His presence seemed to piss of your captains.

"Why are you here Kisaki?" You asked with a hint of annoy in your voice.

"I just want to help you get revenge on all those who left you" he said now looking serious

"And how would you do that?" you said amused

" it's simple we well destroy all that they have created" he said with a chuckle.

"And what's in it for you?" You asked

"I have someone I want and if you help me destroy Toman I will get that person" he said

"Don't listen to him boss we can't trust him" your division 1 captain yelled only to receive a glare from you as you tell him to shut up.

"You have a deal Kisaki" you said with a grin.

Authors notes 📝
Hope you like it 😊