Part 2

Today was the first day I came home; my family was already home. I was a little nervous about what was happening, but as I walked through the doors, it became clear what was happening. My eyes widened as I saw my loved ones bloodied bodies all around the place.

My legs felt weak as I saw everyone's lifeless bodies lying perfectly still. I fell, covering my mouth as I heard sirens nearing the house.

——-

Later, I sat in front of a judge pleading not guilty to the murder of your family. But not a soul believed me as I argued that it wasn't me and I was just a victim in this case. But the judge stood up and yelled.

" you were the only one there, so it doesn't matter if you admit your crimes. We all know you are guilty." He said

"Please, you have to Believe me," I pleaded.

"No, you're not. I hear by sentence a monster like you to the maximum punishment the death penalty court dismissed," He said as the word death penalty echoed in my head as two officers carried me out of the room.

'This can't be happening. I'm innocent; I haven't done anything wrong,' I thought as tears started staining my face. The two officers took me to a room and strapped me to a chair. And a doctor came in.

"Mrs y/n, I'm going to start now," he said as he started injecting me with a shot of god knows what.

"Please don't do this. I didn't do it," I said as I pleaded with the doctors not to do this before everything went black, and I fell into nothingness.

———

I woke up on the streets feeling dirty. 'What happened?' I thought as I got up and rubbed my eyes. That's when my eyes went wide. 'These aren't my hands'. I said out loud as I looked at my reflection in a puddle in the street. ' shit, this isn't me; I look like I'm 4, maybe 3,' I said in my head.

———

(4 days later)

I was staying at a nearby park, lying under a slide to shelter me from the pouring rain. I was starving as I lay under the slide, wanting to end this misery.

'That's funny. I wanted to live in my past life but died, and in this life, I want to die, but I'm alive,' I thought while giggling at my fucked up life.

That's when a teenage boy with black hair was walking by the park and was looking at me. I saw him but didn't think much until he walked toward me. 'Shit,' I thought as I tried to make a run for it, but he caught me quickly.

" kid, what are you doing here at this time? Where are your parents?' He said while I just looked at him

" how old are you?" He continued to ask questions. At the same time, I was panicking about why this guy was here.

"I-I don't know," I said, stuttering.

He looked confused as he asked again where my parents were.

"I don't know who they are," I said, looking at my feet, trying not to make eye contact.

Authors notes 📝 

I hope you like it 😊