Part 4

You stayed with Shinichiro that day as he was working in his shop. It was the usual you were talking and drawing on some papers Shinichiro gave you to keep you from being bored.

As Shinichiro was closing the shop you noticed 2 figures walked by the shop. You didn't pay much attention to it as there was a restaurant close by so you just thought they were getting a late night snack. You went to the back where Shinichiro was to talk about the plans for Mikeys birthday.

"Shinichiro" you said happily walking tords him

"Mhm"

"So are we going to get Mikey a cake tomorrow?"

"Well yea but I was going to get some Doriyaki to become I think he would like that better" Shinichiro said as you hummed.

💥 crash

"What was that?" You said looking at Shinichiro as he stood up to see what it was.

"Stay here y/n okay" he said looking at you as you nodded. He then walked off to see what was happening as you sat there eventually getting up to see what was taking him so long.

As you walked to the front of the shop you froze seeing Shinichiro on the ground with blood gushing out of his head. You saw the two people from early and quickly realized who they were.

"Kazutora, Baji what's going on?" You said in a shaky voice as you began to tremble.

"Y/n" Baji said crying as Kazutora just stood there mumbling something under his breath.
At that point you legs finally gave out as as you started sobbing.

'This is all my fault I should have came with him' you though as more tears came flowing out of your eyes.

"Call on ambulance Baji" you yelled finally taking hold of the situation. As you stud up and walked to Shinichiro's corps.

"Shinichiro wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up" you pleaded shaking him to get any sign of him being okay as Baji talked on the phone.

"Kazutora?" You said crying realizing the boy hasn't moved an inch and keeps on mumbling something you are unable to hear.

Just then the ambulance had finally arrived as the police started talking to you all Baji and Kazutora were put in hand cuffs after telling the officers what happened as you went into the ambulance with Shinichiro as they took him to the hospital.

The Ambulance ride was blurry with all you thinking about is if this is some kinda sick joke god is playing on you.

When they finally made it to the hospital they rushed Shinichiro  into the hospital as you had to wait outside of his room. That's when Mikey and Emma finally came you felt relieved knowing at least you still had them but that all changed when Mikey punched you causing you to fall.

"This is all your fault" He yelled as you fell on the ground.

"You could have saved him you were there but you did nothing didn't you, you cowered" he continued to yell as you looked at the ground repeating apology after apology as tears hit your hands that were holding you up.

"Why don't you go back to wherever you come from and stop ruing my family?" He yelled as your expression went black and you got up and walked away. Still respecting apologies

(Side note mikey and Emma don't know Shinichiro found you on the streets)

Authors notes 📝
A lot happened in this chapter hope you like it 😊