Part 9

(Recap)

"Okay hears what i will tell you , Mikey made me a traitor for something I never did something that was out of my control then forgave on of the people who had more involvement than me" you said as you then walk away

But before going you turned back and yelled " also I used to be his adopted sister" you said as you then walked out of sight

(Time skip to battle)

You were amazed that your old friend was fighting along side you. You never thought the day would come when Baji and you would be on the same side after the Shinichiro thing.

You have been waiting for this moment for so long where someone would choose you and not leave you.

You were beyond happy to finny have someone to support you.

As the fight between Valhalla and Toman started you rushed in and started fighting some division, Captains you thought would be troubling for some of your men.

You were very aware of your gangs shortcomings and planed to illuminate anyone you thought would give them a problem.

But just as you were about to knock out another guy you noticed Baji switching sides on and fighting along side toman once again.

You felt outrageous and betrayed by the thought of him tricking you into thinking that you had someone that finally wanted to be one your side.

You took action and started running to towards Baji and fighting him as he blocked you from hitting him.

This only seemed to make you more mad however as you kept on trying to get a good hit in only to be blocked.

That's when you finally got a good hit in knocking him on to the floor as you kept hitting him the face as he slowly lost consciousness.

That's when you felt a sharp pain in you lower back and turned around to see kazutora standing over you with a knife in his hand now covered in blood.

"Kazutora what did you do" you head from Baji as you fell on the floor feeling limp.

"T-they we going to kill you" kazutora said as he started shaking

Baji just looked down at your body as it was unmoved and started applying pressure to your wound but the movement caused your hood to fall back as they both looked at you with shock.

"Y-y/n"