4. 𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘞𝘦 𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴?

Weekend. 

It was finally the most awaited weekend Taehyung ever wished for. He was on video call with Jeongguk and was asking about his clothes.

"Ggukie tell me which dress do you want me to wear!? " Tae asked placing two T-shirts in front of him.

"Tae~~~ Wear anything you like. Everything looks go on you! " Jeongguk replied for the nth time. He liked every piece of clothing that the boy wore but something he preferred more was no clothing- oh shit I forgot we are not talking about Gguk's fantasies.

"But Jeonggukieee I'm meeting my brother-in-law! Come on na! "

"Uff don't remind me of him. I'm so damn embarrassed because of him. "

"Shut it Ggukie! He is your brother and damn he is sooo damn adorable. I still can't believe he is your twin brother. " Taehyung was still shock at the differences and similarities between the brothers.

"Stop fangirling over him. I know he is a soft boy. I kinda miss him though. I'll call him later. But why do you don't wanna tell him about us? " Jeongguk asked a bit seriously.

"We'll surprise him someday Ggukie like poof! We are together! "

"Alright alright whatever you say. Listen, go with your aesthetic soft clothes. Jungkook is a bit of an introvert and likes less attention. "

"That's nice then! Thank you Babe! Alright then I'll call you back within few minutes okay? "

With that the couple ended their calls and Taehyung got ready. Greeting his parents and Brother he left the house informing that he was out with his friend. While driving as told before, Tae ringed up his boyfriend and they got lost in another conversation.

Reaching the place, the Raven head walked out of his Car and entered the Cafe. His eyes quickly going around the Cafe walls in search of a brown haired. Slowly Tae made his way towards the table and settled down on the chair in front of Kook who was busy on his phone.

"Hey! " Taehyung greeted the other gaining his attention. Which of course he succeeded in as Jungkook looked up at him.

"Hope I didn't make you wait for a long time? "

"No no. Its fine. I just got here few minutes ago. " Jungkook assured now keeping his phone on the table and focusing solely on Tae who suddenly had his cheeks flushed. He mentally slapped himself as he tried reminding himself that it was Jungkook in front of him and not his boyfriend.

"Are you okay? "

"Y-yeah.. I'm fine. Let's um order something? " Taehyung asked to which the other nodded smiling wide. They soon turned the pages of the Menu book and ordered something for themselves. Tae going with his usual Strawberry milkshake and Strawberry Cream pie while Jungkook ordered an Americano and Chocolate Cake.

"So Jeo- arhm Jungkook! Tell me about your self! "

"There isn't much to say about myself.. " The latter replied a bit hesitant. "Oh? It's fine we can take it slow! I'll go with myself then. " Taehyung calmy assured offering his boxy smile to Jungkook who nodded and gasped a little as he exclaimed, "Woah you have a box shaped smile!? "

"Is that a compliment? "

"Yes! It's suits you so well. You look cute! " The brunet smiled staring at the latter in daze. Taehyung thanked him and started talking about his shifting to America. In between their talks the orders had arrived.

"So you've been living in America for almost 8 years now right? " Jungkook asked as he slurpped his coffee to which Taehyung nodded scooping up the pie.