7. 𝘉𝘰𝘺𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴.

"Taehyungie Hyung? "

It was Jungkook's voice. Both the brothers pulled away and turned to see the other.

What happened few minutes ago.

Jungkook got a little worried since Taehyung had not returned. The ravenette didn't even say where he was going and just left excusing himself. So after not being able to focus much on Jimin as he was busy with Tae running around his mind, Kook excused himself too.

Just as he left the Room, if Jungkook was an bunny you could see his ears twitching hearing the resonating sounds of laughter entering his ears. Curiously the brunet made his way to the Room where the sound was coming from. It was Tae's brother Namjoon's Room. He learned the name from Jimin few minutes ago. And the two were just talking and giggling about the brothers cute bond.

As soon as he came closer, somewords fell on his ears making Jungkook more curious of it.

"I want to go back to America Hyungie.. I miss him.. " Taehyung's voice small and sad.

Jungkook was confused about the words. Why did they older want to go back? And who was he? Why was Taehyung's voice so sad when he uttered the words. Shrugging the thoughts away before he could get caught eveasdropping he called out for the Ravenette.

"Taehyungie Hyung? " He asked, now standing in front of the open door. Jungkook's eyes soon met the two brothers hugging. Kook widened his doe eyes and was about to run away thinking he ruined the brotherly moment.

"Wait! Come here inside! " Namjoon voice ringed in the brunet's ears as he stood frozen on his heels. A bit scared that the older will scold him for ruining their moment. Kook wanted to run away but he also wanted know more about Namjoon. The boy had suddenly caught interest in Tae's brother after their weird naked meeting in the morning.

The brown haired was so lost in his decision making that he had forgotten to reply. He didn't even noticed the two brothers were now in front of him watching Kook's thinking face curiously. Taehyung giggled at how hard the latter was thinking and tap the button round nose of Kook with his index.

"Earth to Jeon! " Tae exclaimed giggling again, Jungkook did came back but got lost in the giggle now. He quickly shook his thoughts away trying to focus on the two in the front.

"Meet him Kook! My brother Namjoon! "

"Hey Jungkook. It's nice to meet you! " Greeted Joon as he forwarded his hand to shake. The brunet offered a small smile and greeted back shaking hands.

After they pulled away, Jungkook kept on staring at his hand that he used for shaking. He could she stars flying round and round around his hand. The brunet quickly looked up again as he called for the latter.

"Namjoon Hyung! "

"Yes Jungkook? "

"You are so cool! " Jungkook did his bunny smile. His words catching the two brothers off guard. They both turned to look at each other and smiled wide.

"Guess it's just the twin brother things! " Tae mouthed to Namjoon who nodded and then later thanked the brunet. Soon they decided to go watch movies. The work divided into two with Taekook doing the popcorn things while Minjoon thinking about which movies to watch.

In the kitchen.

Taehyung was engrossed in showing Jungkook where everything was when unexpectedly the brunet held the older's wrist making him stop. Tae turned his gaze from the kitchen stuffs to Jungkook who was looking at him. He (TH) couldn't hold the gaze as he again got reminded how bold the cute boy is. And Kook agained felt as if the older was ignoring him.