21. 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴

The most awaited weekend had arrived, it was Taegguk's anniversary. The Elder Jeons were visiting the Kims while the couple was out on their special day leaving Jungkook who refused to leave home. The brunet was locked in his room, stuck in the four walls blaming himself and overthinking.

Being so lost in his thoughts, Kook didn't realize the knocks on his door. It was Taehyung. When the Raven head didn't receive any response, he slowly opened the door fully entering it. A sigh of relief left Tae's lips looking inside, though he felt a little worried since Jungkook was just staring at the ceiling lost in thoughts.

"Jungkook? " Taehyung called not once but twice, yet the latter didn't respond. So he quickly walked over tapping the boy's stomach which made the Kook flinch out of his thoughts panicking.

"H-Hyung? What are you doing here? Aren't you- " Jungkook couldn't complete as he was cut off by Tae's words and serious face.

"I'm here to talk about something Jungkook. " Hearing these words, the brunet gulped, feeling scared of what the talk was gonna be about. He didn't want to go on further but there was no way he could deny Taehyung so Kook just sighed heavily and asked,

"What's the matter? Are you okay? Where is Jeongguk? "

"Everything is fine and Jeongguk is um just there. Leave that. Tell me truthfully Jungkook do you still like Jiminie? " Taehyung questioned heart yelling for a negative response.

Jungkook seemed taken back by the question, his eyes just blinking while face blank. It made Taehyung more nervous that he couldn't make out anything from those blank expressions.

"No, I don't. " Jungkook finally answered after a moment, his words firm as he stared back in Taehyung's eyes. He could almost see a glimpse of happiness but it was short-lived so the brunet thought he misunderstood.

"So then Jungkook-ah, do you love me? " The next question left Taehyung's mouth and Jungkook swore he almost lost it. The brown haired froze on his place, mind messy with thoughts of Tae hating him and rejection feeling his brain. He could almost see Jeongguk disappointed in him if he answers his feelings truthfully.

"Wh-what are you saying Hyung?! Why will I- " Jungkook stuttered. Fear creeping through his  spine, eyes casted downward. He was terrified and that would be an utter understatement.

Taehyung bit his lips, he could see the color changing in the latter's face. Taking a deep breath he spoke up, it was now or never. "Because I love you Jungkook. I love you so fucking much. "

Unexpectedly Tae confessed, making Jungkook's trail of thoughts vanish away. With wide eyes he looked up, his mind yelling at him.

He loves me..

Taehyung loves me..

No Jungkook get a grip! He is your brother's fucking boyfriend!?

"Do you even know what your saying!? You must be misunderstanding I'm not Jeongguk." The brunet's voice had a little raise in it which cause Taehyung to flinch a little but he couldn't back out now. Taehyung has to stay strong.

"Yes Kookie. Please listen to me first. " Taehyung was firm in place, his voice soft and pleading, Jungkook's heart was melting seeing the desperate need in his Crush's eyes. He quickly thought for a moment and nodded gesturing the Raven head to go on. He bit back a smile when Taehyung widely smiled at his response.

"Thank you. I'm in my right state and right mind, I know what I am saying. I really love you Jungkook. When I started feeling this sudden attraction towards you I was so damn confused. I wanted to talk with Jeongguk your brother about this but at that time he was busy. " Taehyung pouted thinking about that night when his boyfriend almost gave him a heart attack disappearing suddenly.