22. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘉𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘜𝘴.

It was not a minute after the confessions, when the three had tightly hugged onto each other if their life's dependent on them. Jungkook finally had found a home to belong in. His chuckle echoed through the room as the two tackled him into a tickle war.

"This is your punishment for pouting whole day as if someone had stolen your banana milk." Taehyung grumbled, he himself couldn't contain in watching his boyfriends happily laughing.

After the war ended with the twins attacking Tae and the whole victory taken by Jeongguk, they all squeezed into the bed hands intertwined. All laying in content.

"Hey baby are we forgetting something?" Gguk questioned. Taehyung suddenly gasped, sitting up. "Home!" He exclaimed. Soon enough all the three out of the house.

"Hey, where are we going? " Jungkook asked as he was being dragged by Taehyung towards his(Kook) car.

"We kept everyone waiting back at my place."

The brunet was confused but it clicked to him, must be their parents.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

Throughout the whole ride, Jungkook was nothing but scared of how he will tell his parents about his liking towards the couple. No matter how many times Taegguk assured him, Kook's heart was thumping inside with fear that the Elders might yell at him for trying to interfere in Taegguk's relationship.

They were standing near the door with Jungkook still fiddling and hiding behind Taegguk who stood in front of him. Jeongguk and Taehyung left a small sigh and turned towards Jungkook reaching out each of their hands in front the Brunet. The brunet glanced at their hands and back to the boy's faces confused.

"Hold it, Kookie. "

"Don't be scared Jungkook. Hold it. I'm sure they will accept us. "

"But what if they blame me for ruinin- " Jungkook shut up when he was pulled into a hug by his brother. He instantly melted into it, hugging back tighter.

"Kook, you are not alone now. I'm so sorry I left you alone for my further studies in America. I know it must have been hard for you to cope up with everything but trust me I know how it feels. I was alone there without you too Kookie. " Jeongguk pulled away, staring firmly and with determined eyes. He raised his both hands holding each of the two boyfriends own in the air.

"But now we are all together. It's not just you. Jungkook, it's Us. Please have faith and trust in our bond. " Jeongguk gestured towards Tae who nodded eagerly.

"Yes Kookie! I may have found you late but it's still not the end, right? Because it is our start and we have to pour in our efforts to make us work. For our love to strengthen, not just break it down due to few struggles.

Sometimes Jeongguk and I fight, we don't agree but that doesn't stop us from loving each other and now that we have you, I believe it is your responsibility of holding us together. And just like yours it's our responsibility of holding you up.

Please don't be scared of the big word responsibility, I just don't know what else to use instead." Taehyung finished, still caressing the back of Kook's hand with his thumb. Jungkook's heart swelled up with the words as he nodded his head furiously.

"I'm glad, I'm not alone. I have you two with me. Thank you so much. " The brunet thanked, feeling utterly grateful to his boyfriends.

"There's no need for those anymore."

"You belong with us." Taegguk smiled as they spoke in unison and Jungkook could never feel more loved, more of any of the storm of emotions he was going through. His mind, heart and soul were all ready to throw themselves out for the two in front.