What is wrong with me?

Aria woke up and felt the familiar arms of her best friend around her. She hadn't planned on spending the night, not that it bothered her though. She needed all the Sparia time she could get, especially at a time like this. Spencer was still asleep, so she decided to lay there until she woke up.

Aria used this quiet time by herself to think about Ezra's proposal. She didn't know what to do. Even though he cheated on her, she wasn't ready to completely erase him from her life, it was too soon. But she didn't want to say yes either.
She'd given him multiple chances, more than he deserved; so why couldn't she just say no?

"What is wrong with me?" She quietly mumbled to herself.

"Nothing" a faint but audible voice answered, causing the small girl to look up.

"How long have you been awake?" Aria asked, still slightly startled.

"Long enough to know you've been doing some serious thinking over there. What's wrong?" She asked with concern.

"I-it's nothing. I was just thinking about me and Ezra, but I'll be okay" replied Aria.

Spencer squeezed the girl tight and gave her a sympathetic smile.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that Aria, I wish I could change what happened but I can't".

Aria turned to face her and sighed.

"But what I can do" the tall brunette continued, "is support you and stay with you until you feel better. I will stay by your side and if we ever bump into Ezra I will pick you up bridal style and run away, out of his sight" she giggled, and noticed a smile creep upon Aria's face. "And if you're still feeling sad" she leaned closer to Aria, "we can go get some ice cream!" She poked Aria's stomach and started tickling her, causing the puppy to laugh.

"Spencer...stop...ple...hease" Aria managed to say in-between her giggles, and Spencer laughed as she admired the adorable girl in front of her.

The two of them slowly calmed down and sat up cross-legged, facing each other.

"Everything is going to be alright, you just have to be patient. Okay? You are one of the strongest people I know, Aria, and I know you can get through this" Spencer said calmly and Aria nodded in response. "I know it will be hard, you've been with him for a long time and through everything that happened between you two. But you should know I am proud of you for finally letting go" she rubbed Aria's arm, who then looked down.

She couldn't help but feel guilty after what Spencer had just said. She was doing everything she could to help her get through a breakup-which there was a slight chance that they may not break up after all. Aria felt bad for not telling Spencer about Ezra's proposal, but she knew now would be the worst time to tell her.

*Heyyy so I know this is like really short but I've got so much studying that I should be doing and exams and shit and just uuggghhhshkdhukd help me!! Anyways I hope you guys like this chapter and OMG this has 2K reads thank you soo much I wasn't expecting this at all and I honestly thought my writing was shit since I pretty much failed English but that's besides the point I don't even know where I'm going with this umm so yeh thanks for the reads and pleeaassee comment it makes me really happy when you comment yayy thanks :)
-H xx