Chapter One

"Crow! tell Master Kiriya that Tanjiro Kamado turned into a demon!!" Giyu Tomioka yelled at the crow.

"CAW! Tanjiro Kamado turned into a demon CAW! I repeat Tanjiro Kamado turned into a demon, CAW!," The crow squawked.

"W-What? That can't be true," Kiriya Ubuyashiki said to himself.

"What do we do?" Kanata Ubuyashiki asked Kiriya.

"I think M-Muzan just m-made T-Tanjiro into the N-New Demon K-King," Kiriya replied.

"What are we supposed to do?" Kuina Ubuyashiki asked.

"W-We have to kill T-Tanjiro, before he eats anyone," Kiriya said, writing on a piece of paper and showing the crow. "I-It has to be done," Kiriya added.

"I know," The two sisters said to Kiriya.

"CAW! Tanjiro Kamado has turned into the NEW Demon King! Kill him before he kills anyone! CAW! Tanjiro Kamado has turned into the NEW Demon King! Kill him before he kills anyone! CAW!" The crow said, delivering the message to all the Demon Slayers.

"T-Tanjiro is the new Demon King," Zenitsu said in a worried voice.

"I-I CAN'T KILL HIM!" Inouske yelled at the crow.

"Tanjiro," Kanao whispered to herself.

"What will happen when Nezuko figures out that Tanjiro turned into the new Demon King?" Kuina asked.

"I don't know," Kiriya replied.

"I hope nobody else gets killed," Kanata said.

"Me two," Kiriya said.

"Same," Kuina added. "Let's hope the Demon Slayers that can move will have the ability to kill Tanjiro," Kuina said.

"I may have one arm, but I can still stop him," Giyu thought, running towards the new King of Demons. "I'm sorry Tanjiro," Giyu said, swinging his sword at Tanjiro and cutting Tanjiro's arm off. Tanjiro's arm then quickly regenerated. "This is going to be hard," Giyu said, running towards Tanjiro, again.

"Where's Onii-chan?" Nezuko thought, running around the town, that the Demon Slayers were fighting Muzan.

"Onii-chan's Hoari is here," Nezuko thought, picking up Tanjiro's Hoari and looking around to see Giyu crashing into a wall. "GIYU!" Nezuko yelled, running to Giyu.

"Nezuko! Leave this place," Giyu said to Nezuko.

"Why?" Nezuko asked, helping Giyu get up.

"HEY CROW! Tell Master that Nezuko is at the town and has Tanjiro's Hoari," Giyu said to one of the crows, ignoring Nezuko's question.

"Nezuko, you have to leav-" Giyu started. "You're Human!?" Giyu said in a bit of excitement.

"Mhmm, I surely am," Nezuko replied.

"That makes it so that you have to leave now," Giyu said. "I'll let you tell Master that you are human after you leave," Giyu added, turning Nezuko around with his one arm and pushing her away.

"Why do I have to leave?" Nezuko asked.

"GAHH!" Zenitsu yelled, while hitting the ground really hard.

"ZENITSU!" Nezuko yelled, running to Zenitsu.

"I can't do it," Zenitsu said, crying. "I really can't," Zenitsu said to Giyu, who was walking towards Zenitsu.

"I know, it's going to be hard," Giyu said, helping Zenitsu get up.

"What's hard?" Nezuko asked, confused.