Chapter Five

"Is everyone in favor of the mission?" Kiriya asked.

"Now all we have to do is decide who's going," Yushiro said, sarcastically.

"ME" Everyone yelled, not knowing that Yushiro was being sarcastic.

"I was being SARCASTIC!" Yushiro replied.

"We have to think of how we can have the Upper advantage," Giyu said.

"So who is this strong demon we are going up against," Nami asked.

"I beat it's an Uppermoon!" Oto and Unmei said at the same time.

"Uppermoon 3 is my guess," Aishi said.

"My guess is that we are fighting A DEMON," Sashina added. "If we are fighting a demon, then the demon we are fighting is A demon," Sashina explained.

"Well we need to find out about the demon so we know how which breathing styles we need" Nami explained

"Mhmm, IT'S A STRONG DEMON! Weren't you listening to the Master?" Yushiro said.

"Gee then what breathing styles do we need if you're the expert!" Nami said.

"ANY! If we are lucky we will have the right people!" Sashina replied.

"Stop fighting!" Sanemi said to the two.

"That will be all for today and we leave tomorrow and stay at a town or village for the night after another recap of the mission, Okay?" Kiriya said to all the others.

"Yes Master," All of them replied.

"Now go to your rooms and sleep," Kiriya said with a small short yawn.

"Yes Master," All of them said with some yawns, as one by one they all left to sleep.

In the middle of the night.

"Nezuko?" Zenitsu whispered, while lightly knocking on Nezuko's room door.

"Zenisu?" Nezuko answered, opening the door (half asleep) "What are you doing here, this early?" Nezuko asked, stepping into the hallway.

"I want to ask you a question," Zenitsu replied.

"What's the question?" Nezuko asked, nearly falling asleep.

"I-I want to ask... Would it be okay if you, me and Inosuke go to the village before everyone else?" Zenitsu asked, very nervously.

"Sure, I don't see why not," Nezuko replied. "Uhh, is Inouske already ready?" Nezuko asked.

"Yep. Your room doesn't have any windows, so you can't see what time it is," Zenitsu replied. "It's also Midnight and The Master say's we can go," Zenitsu said, making sure Nezuko doesn't think that they are running away.

"Let me get ready," Nezuko said, going back into her room and closing her door. "Where are we meeting up?" Nezuko asked, opening the door a little bit and poking her head out.

"In eleven minutes at the entrance," Zenitsu replied, as Nezuko nodded and closed the door. "Why are we leaving during the night?" Zenitsu thought to himself.

Ten minutes later at the entrance.

"I told you that Nepuki isn't coming!" Inouske whispered to Zenitsu.

"She IS coming and I'm surprised you know how to whisper," Zenitsu replied.

"I just don't want those new Hashira that we are going early," Inouske replied.

"True, anyway. If Nezuko doesn't come in a minute I'll go back to her room and ask again," Zenitsu whispered.

"She isn't coming Zempitsu," Inouske replied.