Chapter Eight

I'm back, yay

'Hmm, Nezuko... Zenitsu... Kanao... Genya... Giyu... who do these names belong to?'

He stared off at the trees. The small house's porch was a nice place to sit as he stared off at the trail that led down the mountain with his bright red eyes, which looked demon like.

'... Inosuke.. I think he had a mask? Maybe a pig? Or was it a boar?'

He thought as he had a hand on his chin, his legs crossed as he titled his head thinking. His ruffled black hair with burgundy tips swayed a bit from the wind as it was combed back to expose his forehead which exposed two identical red marks opposite of eachother on his forehead whilr another red mark which looks the same of the other two was on the side of his jaw and went down his neck.

"My lord?" Someone asked, their long blond hair tied in a low ponytail as their indigo demon eyes looked at the Demon sitting on the house's porch.

"Someone entered the village?" He asked, looking at the blond demon.

"Three people and all three are Demon Slayers." The demon replied, quickly bowing as he forgot to earlier.

"If their buttons are gold, they are Hashira. If they are silver, they aren't Hashira's," He mumbled as he ignored the blond Demons' late reaction.

The red eyed demon stood up and walked to the burial, which had been next to the house since he took residency at the house. There were five graves there and a sixth one, which was behind the house, and yet only one of the graves had a name... the one behind the house, which reads 'Tanjirou Kamado'. It was a familiar name to the Demon, but he never knew why.

- 293 words

After writing this chapter, my mind went blank again