Chapter Six

"So you're saying that my husband was the King of demons?" Shuruka asked, as the five of them got to the end of Tokyo.

"Mhm," Nezuko replied.

"So the boy knew that Tsukihiko was the Demon King?" Shuruka added, looking to see Haruku who was asleep, while leaning on Shuruka.

"Yes and Tsukihiko's real name is Muzan," Zenitsu replied.

"Oh and where are you going?" Shuruka asked.

"We are going to find the new Demon King," Zenitsu replied.

"Well, goodluck with that. I'll be getting home to put Haruka in bed," Shuruka said, walking away while waving at Nezuko and Zenitsu.

"Bye!" Nezuko replied, waving back.

"We have 30 minutes till we get to the next town," Zenitsu said, walking down the path, still carrying Inouske.

"Ughh" Inouske groaned, moving around in Zenitsus' grip.

"Let's get out of the sight of Tokyo before Inouske wakes up," Nezuko said, running down the path.

"Wait for me, He's heavy!" Zenitsu said, catching up with Nezuko.

"Let's go straight to a friend of mine's house," Nezuko suggested. "We can rest there," Nezuko added.

"Let's do that," Zenitsu replied.

"WHY ARE YOU HOLDING ME!!?" Inouske yelled trying to get away from Zenitsu.

"W-You fell asleep, so I carried you," Zenitsu replied, letting go of Inosuke.

"AHHHHH!" Inouske yelled, charging towards Zenitsu as Zenitsu started running down the path.

50 minutes later near Sakonji Urokodaki's house.

"It's already 22 minutes past sunrise. So that means the others are leaving the mansion in 38 minutes and then it will take another day to get to my home village," Nezuko explained.

"Who exactly lives here?" Zenitsu asked, as he stopped walking.

"I BET HE'S A WEAKLING!!! I WANNA FIGHT HIM!!" Inouske yelled, jumping up and down, waiting for his new opponent to arrive.

"Inouske, you don't have to fight everyone you meet," Zenitsu said, as he heard Nezuko slightly giggle.

"NO!! YOU GIVE ME THREE REASONS WHY I SHOULDN'T FIGHT THE OWNER OF THAT HOUSE!!!" Inouske yelled, pointing at the small old house.

"One, we will be injuring a random civilian. Two, we have no idea who the owner is," Zenitsu replied.

"Three, this person is a former Hashira," Nezuko added.

"HE'S A WHAT!?" Zenitsu and Inouske yelled.

"Yep! The owner of the house is a former Hashira," Nezuko said, walking to the front door of the small old house.

"Nezuko," Zenitsu said, walking up behind Nezuko as Inouske started kicking some of the nearby trees.

*Knock Knock*

"Yes?" A man answered, as he opened the house door with his face to the floor.

"Hello sir," Zenitsu said, as Nezuko hid behind him. "Why are you hiding Nezuko?" Zenitsu whispered.

"I'm going to surprise him," Nezuko whispered back in a very small voice.

"What do you need?" The man asked, looking up.

"Um, I was passing by and uh, wondering if me and my friends could stay at your place for a couple hours?" Zenitsu replied, looking at the man who was wearing a Tengu Mask.

"Why are you wandering around at this time of day?" The man asked.

"MOTINSU!!" Inouske yelled, headbutting Zenitsu in the back.

"W-What are your names?" The man asked, nearly hesitating to ask the question.

"My name is Zenitsu Agatsuma," Zenitsu said. "And that is Inosuke Hashibira," Zenitsu added, pointing at Inosuke.

"Come in," The man said, letting Inouske and Zenitsu inside while Nezuko still hid behind Zenitsu.

"Who's behind you?" The man asked Zenitsu, as they sat down.

"AHHHH!! FIGHT ME OLD MAN!! AHHH!!!" Inouske yelled, pointing at the man while jumping around the house.

"Umm... sorry about Inouske and who do you think is behind me?" Zenitsu asked.

"Either Kanao or one of the triplets that work at the Butterfly Mansion," The man replied.

"Why would you think that it wouldn't be Aoi?" Zenitsu asked, trying not to be rude.

"Well Aoi would never hide behind you," The man replied.

"HOW WOULD YOU KNOW!!??!!!!" Inouske yelled, still jumping around the house.

"Nevermind... who is it?" The man asked.

"Her name is Nez- INOSUKE" Zenitsu started as Inouske kicked Zenitsu to the ground, showing the man Nezuko.

"N-Nezuko?" The man said, tearing up.

"Please don't cry" Nezuko said to the man, hugging the man.

"You're a human again?" The man said, hugging Nezuko.

"Umm... I never got your name?" Zenitsu said to the man, getting up and sitting down properly.

"My name is Sakonji Urokodaki" The man replied, patting Nezuko on her head.

"HE'S THE FORMER FORMER WATER HASHIRA!?!?" Inouske yelled, pointing at Sakonji and looking at Zenitsu.

"Mhm," Nezuko replied.

"Nezuko? When did you turn back into a human?" Sakonji asked.

"Umm, I think it was when the Demon Slayers and Hashria and Yushiro killed Muzan," Nezuko replied, getting comfy.

"Killed Muzan? Who's the Demon King then?" Sakonji asked, not knowing the Demon Slayers and Hashira killed Muzan.

"Oh, umm," Nezuko started, putting her hand on her head,

"Tanjiro... Tanjiro Kamado is the new Demon King," Zenitsu replied, putting his hand on Nezuko's shoulder.

"W-What?" Sakonji said, confused about what he just heard.

"It took you five minutes to calm down, yeahhh, it took Giyu three years to get over the fact that Tanjiro is the New Demon King," Nezuko said to Sakonji, after Zenitsu and Inouske explained what happened eight years ago.

"Do you know where Tanjiro is now?" Sakonji asked, dishing out some breakfast for the three Hashira.

"We have an idea and will be on our way there after breakfast," Zenitsu replied.

"YEAH YOU OLD MAN! AFTER BREAKFAST!!" Inouske yelled, as Nezuko sighed, while getting her bowl of breakfast soup.

"We'll be going now," Nezuko said to Sakonji, as she stood up.

"Be safe," Sakonji replied, also standing up as Zenitsu and Inouske both stood.

"We'll see you later," Zenitsu added, doing a small bow and walking out the door, Inouske did the same without saying anything.

"How much longer till we get to your old house?" Zenitsu winned, following Nezuko.

"HEY! MONPITSU! I SEE ROOFS!" Inouske yelled, punching Zenitsu then pointing at some roofs in the distance.

"We're here," Nezuko said, excitedly as she stared at the upcoming houses.

"Let's go then," Zenitsu said, speeding up his pace.

"Okay," Nezuko said, still excitedly.

"YEAH!" Inouske yelled, running towards the houses.

"INOUSKE! DON'T RUN!" Zenitsu yelled, grabbing Inouske and pulling him back.

"HEY!" Inouske yelled, being dragged to the houses.