Chapter Four

"I can't believe we did that," Unmei said to Aishi and Oto, as they stopped running.

"We just ran away from the master," Aishi added.

"It was fun tho," Oto said to the two.

"He's right, you know that Aishi," Unmei said, laughing.

"Yeah that was pretty fun," Aishi admitted.

"What did you do?" Sashina asked, eyeing them. "How long were you there for?" Sashina added.

"Um... Hi?" Unmei replied.

"On my count" Oto Whispered

"So what do you wanna tell me?" Sashina asked.

"One" Oto whispered, ignoring Sashina.

"Tell me, come on!" Sashina groaned.

"Two" Oto whispered, as Sashina sighed the longest sigh ever that Unmei thought she was doing to lose her breath but she didn't.

"I'm not telling you anything...yet" Unmei argued.

"I think we should go before we regret this-," Aishi whispered.

"THREE!" Oto yelled as they all scattered throughout the mansion.

"HEY! GET BACK HERE!" Sashina yelled, running after Aishi first.

"Hey Kanao? When we go to my home village, do you think they'll recognize me?" Nezuko asked, as she and Kanao were sitting outside of Kanao's room on the deck.

"Hmm, it's been 11 years since you and Tanjiro left... I think they might," Kanao replied. "And let's hope Tanjiro remembered them..." Kanao added.

"Yeah, I hope Tanjiro hasn't turned anyone in the village into demons," Nezuko said, lying down on the deck and looking up at the clouds.

"I know that we will get him back to being human," Kanao said, trying to encourage Nezuko.

"Yeah, so do I!" Nezuko said, excited. "Come on! Let's get ready," Nezuko said, jumping up and dragging Kanao away from her room.

"Kuina? Can you send a message to Giyu, Sanmei and Tegen?" Kiriya asked.

"Yes Master," Kuina replied, grabbing some paper. "What would you like me to write?" Kuina asked.

"Write- Dear former Hashira, I have a new mission for you. We have figured out where Tanjiro is living and we are going there in four days, please come. Kiriya Ubuyashiki," Kiriya replied.

"Okay! I'll have a crow send them at once and I will send the fastest crow," Kuina said.

"Thank you," Kiriya said, nodding at Kuina.

"How did you end up here?" Aoi asked, walking into the infirmary, to see her new patient with a blood nose.

"I ran from Sashina," Aishi replied.

"Wow and now you have to stay here for awhile," Aoi replied.

"Yeahh," Aishi replied, as she wiped the blood from her nose.

"What did you do to get Sashina mad?" Aoi asked, while starting to clean the infirmary.

"Well, Me, Oto and Unmei did something and Sashina kinda knew what we did and we ran from her and so on," She replied.

"So, I'm going to have two more people in here?" Aoi asked.

"Maybe, maybe three," Aishi replied.

"More work for me then," Aoi thought to herself.