Chapter Two

Eight years later

________________________________________________________________________________

"Master Kiriya, I have some paper for you and something for you to write with," Kanata said, handing Kiriya the paper.

"Thank you kanata," Kiriya replied, starting to write on the paper. "Crow, can you deliver this to Yushiro Yamamoto?" Kiriya asked, tying the letter to the crows leg.

"Master? What did you write?" Kanata asked.

"I wrote about the new Hashira and the old, technically I wrote about what happened after Muzan died. Yushiro thinks Muzan is still alive and I gave him a token so he can visit the Mansion," Kiriya replied."I think we will hold a meeting after Yushiro replies to the letter I wrote," Kiriya said to kanata.

"Eight years since Lady Tamayo died... Muzan's still out there," Yushiro thought, looking at Tamayo's hairpin. "I miss you," Yushiro thought, as a crow came to the window.

"CAW! Message for Yushiro Yamamoto! CAW! Message for Yushiro Yamamoto! CAW!" The crow said, landing in front of Yushiro.

"For me?" Yushiro asked, taking the letter. "Who's this letter from?" Yushiro asked the crow.

"CAW! Message from Kiriya Ubuyashiki! CAW!" The crow replied.

"Kiriya Ubuyashiki?" Yushiro asked in confusion. "Who's that?" Yushiro asked.

"CAW! Kiriya Ubuyashiki is the son of Kagaya Ubuyashiki! CAW!" The crow replied.

"You mean the Master of the Demon Slayer Corps?" Yushiro asked. "Also? Are you going to answer all of my questions?" Yushiro added.

"CAW! Yes and Kagaya Ubuyashiki was the master of the Demon Slayer Corps, but after his death, eight years ago his son Kiriya Ubuyashiki became the new master of the Demon Slayer Corps, CAW!" The crow replied.

"Well... that means that the Master of the Demon Slayer Corps sent this letter, right?" Yushiro asked, opening the letter.

'Dear Yushiro Yamamoto.

I am going to tell you about what has happened since eight years ago. Eight years ago, the Demon Slayer Corps was able to get Muzan to the sun... Muzan burned to death, but he turned Tanjiro Kamado into a demon, The New Demon King. Nezuko Kamado managed to turn back into a human, she has Tanjiro's earrings, She wears Tanjiro's Hoari. Giyu Tomioka and Sanemi Shinazugawa retired as Hashira and trained some new Demon Slayers. There are also new Hashira, that I will tell you about. The Rumble Hashira, also known as the Lighting Hashira, is Zenitsu Agatsuma. The Flower Hashira is Kanao Tsuyuri. The Beast Hashira is Inosuke Hashibira. Then there is the Stone Hashira, Aishi Airi. The Water Hashira Unmei Shini. The Wind Hashira Nami Shin, Flame Hashira Sashina Okisho, Sound Hashira Oto Hisazshi and a new one is the Blood Hashira who is Nezuko. Nezuko's breathing technique is made from flame and water breathing. I will explain her breathing technique later. Most of the people you might know have changed, for example Inosuke, He is more calm and is still learning names. Zenitsu isn't as much of a crybaby as he was before. We would like you to visit the Butterfly Mansion, the new Hashira only knows the name of the Demon King, Tanjiro.

Kiriya Ubuyashiki'

"What," Yushiro thought. "This can't be true!" Yushiro said to the crow.

"CAW! The letter is 100% true and Master Kiriya invites you to the Butterfly Mansion! You also need this token to get into the Mansion! CAW!" The crow replied, dropping something from one of his feet. Yushiro grabbed some paper and wrote something and tied the paper to the crows leg.