Chapter 6

Song : She's Everything by Brad Paisley

So me and Cameron went to the mall and I said Cameron I don't feel so good and I vomited on a tree and I said I and going to got to victory secrets ok he said ok I'm going to holster and I ran to the drug store and got me a pregnancy test and i went and did my business and it's positive and I put it in my purse and I saw people gathered around someone or something so I went to check it out and Cameron is on the ground holding his heart .

I called 911 and they came and got him in a stretcher and said are you family I said he's my boy-brother so I got in the truck and we went to the hospital and they told me to stay out until they figure out what's going on and the doctor said he wants to see you I said ok and he said room 20 and I walked into his room and saw him with wires attached to him .
I said baby
no answer
Baby I yelled/whisper
Cameron said hi babe I miss you too much I want you right beside me all day can you get in bed with me please
I said Cameron baby ask the doctor when he comes in ok he said ok and told me something that broke my heart I am d the doctor came in and said Cameron do you want to tell her or me he said you i can't say it without crying the doctor said Elizabeth Cameron is slowly dying Away and we can help it I started to cry so hard I barely got this out of my mouth NO he can't die he is fine see .

Cameron's POV. I new it would break her heart to pieces I hate it so much Elizabeth say if you die will you still be right beside me when I fall asleep or go to the mall I said all you have to do is say my name and say I love you so very much Cameron and I'll be there baby I love you so very very much for everything you did for me Elizabeth I will always love you no matter how long it takes me I'll love you .

Elizabeth's POV. When he said that I died that day inside I will never be the same again I will never go out with my friends anymore , sing, dance, eat , and most importantly love ever again .