Party time Chapter 5

Elizabeth's prove . so Taylor cliff had a BIG party it was his 18th birthday party and they were a lot of people invited .

So we walk in and and omg I was blasted by the music and Cameron said that he was going to get drinks and I said ok be back I want to dance with you, Cameron said ok I will hurry .
This boy cam up and said do you want to dance I said no and I have a boyfriend so back off or else he said or else what baby he isn't here with you so want to date babe I said I told you that I am not interested and I have a boyfriend .

Cameron's P.O.V. So I saw this boy at Elizabeth I moved a little bit closer to see who it is and it's Skate and I pushed him in the face because only if Elizabeth new he was trying to get some from her she would kick him were it really hurts , but she is just thinking he is talking to her and if that boy don't quite staring at he boobs I am going to hit him so hard .

Song :arms Christina Perri

!!WARNING GOING INTO DETAIL !!

Elizabeth's P.O.V. So I whispered I. Cameron's ear can we go home please I saw him smirk and say yea .

Skipping the car ride ............

Song :grind on me

Cameron's P.O.V. So I pushed he against the wall and kissed her lips and made my way down to her neck and I whispered in her ear jump and she did what she was told and I walked upstairs not breaking the kiss i took her to a room, and took off her shirt and she took off mine and I took off her pants and saw a Victoria secret pink bra and panties I bit my lip and said are you sure you want this she said yes Cameron if you don't I am fine I said trust me I want this so she said just do it please .

So I got a condom and settled myself at her entrance and I stuck it in I saw her cry I said if you want me to stop I will
She said no keep going so I did and I think she likes it know it doesn't hurt now she is moaning my name and I said F*** ELIZABETH .

Song: grind on me

she said I-I am about to cum I said wait for me babe I said I got a surprise and it might feel so good so I turned on grind on me and I was grinding on her and she said you weren't kidding when you said it might feel good and we feel asleep